Russellville, AL

Do these protect as well as other Kotex?

Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
2 years, 8 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Yes, I think they are just geared a little slimmer for teens but I'm 45 have 3 kids and have used the regulars (my regular size in another variety) and haven't had any issues when I've had to borrow! Both of my daughters liked Kotex (I was a Playtex girl) and they both swotched to these and refused to wear anything else. They've been wearing them since they came out..my girls are 17 and 22 now but both tiny neither 5 foot tall nor weigh 100 pounds.
Summer t.
Summer t.
3 years, 1 month ago
Yes they just are packaged to extend once you open it.
Jessi H.
Jessi H.
Kirkland, WA
3 years, 3 months ago
I agree with Karmyn - I think they're better than the other Kotex options.
Russellville, AL
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes. I actually like these more bc they are more compact and easy to carry.
Sara B.