Chenoa B.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: U by Kotex Click Unscented Tampons, Double Pack, Super, 36 ea, 1 pack more...
I give this product 4 stars because the absorbency is great and I appreciate the compact packaging. It definitely made my life easier when I was attending school and they fit nicely in my small clutch if I'm out. I don;t give this a full 5 stars because while the absorbency works, its not amazing. I'm on the severe spectrum of monthly visits so I need a powerful product. This would be great for the ending.