U by Kotex Click Unscented Tampons

by U by Kotex

#7 in Tampons

With U by Kotex Click tampons, go from compact to full-sized protection in one easy move.  When it clicks, it s ready to insert.  Find the one for you. It s small. Designed small, protects big. It s smooth. Smooth tip so insertion is quick and easy. It s simple. Pull until you hear it "click" into place. It protects. Expands all around so you re fully covered. It s colorful. Four fearless colors in every absorbency. Go from compact to full-sized protection in one easy move.  When it clicks, it s ready to insert. Packaging may vary from image shown.

Do you prefer scented or unscented?
Do you like using these?
How well do these work? Ive heard kotex is just pretty wrappers.
Start your review of U by Kotex Click Unscented Tampons!
4 years ago
I absolutely LOVE these. They are so comfortable and easy to apply. They come with a little rubber gripped handle, and their click out applicator makes them easier to store, and more discreet. I also love the coverage and the quality. They do not need to be changed as much as others, and they really hold up well. I recommend these to every one. The pretty colors are an awesome touch too
4 years agoTemecula , CA
This are very sleek when you're trying to be discreet. The down side is that the U type ones are slender and don't expand well, so if you sneeze...well, there might be an issue. This also means that sometimes there's leaking, so you have to pair it with a liner for sure!
3 years agoVancouver, WA
I used to only use Tampax but recently I tried these and I really like them. They are small and discreet and come in pretty colors. They also do what they are supposed to, but with the added bonus of being much smaller and prettier than the old Tampax I used to use.
4 years agoHenrico, VA
These are the only tampons I will use now. I got a free sample of them through target and loved them. They are more comfortable, discrete, and cheaper than that big name brand. I've never had a problem with them leaking which is enough for 5 stars for me anyways.
a year agoDowney, CA
U by Kotex Click Unscented Tampons uploaded by Tania R.
I’m definitely not a tampon kind of girl, but I needed some to go swimming so someone recommend these to me and I liked them. They’re little which makes it very convenient to carry them because it fits anywhere. I don’t know if they hold a lot since I’m not a heavy flow but I would recommend the brand
3 years ago
Wont buy these again. The absorbancy is not good and you have to change them more frequently. Also, the last time I used them, a piece of the tampon got stuck in me and didn't come out when I pulled the string. Not worth it. Best to buy a more reliable brand.
5 years agoDanville, KY
I love the idea of these tampons. They're compact, so you can hide them easier. They're comfortable. Price is decent. However, I prefer the sleek to the click. They're easy to break if you pull too hard to click them, and some of them won't click at all. If you're not sure if you will like them, I suggest going to the U by Kotex website and requesting a sample.
a year agoCharlotte, NC
These are my favorite and only tampons that I use. They are so compact so I can discreetly take them into the bathroom if I don’t want to take my purse. I also think the vibrant colors make the whole idea of tampons super fun! And the applicator makes it slide so easily when applying it. I use this for every day use and even working out :) thank you kotex!!!
2 years agoOsceola, WI
U by Kotex Click Unscented Tampons This product is a lifesaver. The design of these tampons are very useful and ergonomic. I like the discrete packaging too.This is a great quality product at a reasonable price. I cannot live without these.
4 years agoCarbondale, IL
These are the only brand I use and I am very satisfied with how discreet and easy to use they are. You can't feel it at all which is a big plus for me, but I recommend wearing u by Kotex liners with these because they can leak depending on your flow.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...