BY KOTEX #4 in Feminine Products

With U by Kotex Click tampons, go from compact to full-sized protection in one easy move.  When it clicks, it s ready to insert.  Find the one for you. It s small. Designed small, protects big. It s smooth. Smooth tip so insertion is quick and easy. It s simple. Pull until you hear it "click" into place. It protects. Expands all around so you re fully covered. It s colorful. Four fearless colors in every absorbency. Go from compact to full-sized protection in one easy move.  When it clicks, it s ready to insert. Packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• How well do these work? Ive heard kotex is just pretty wrappers.3 Answers
  • These are the tampons I use because I like how th... Be the first to answer!
  • Not happy with these. They were rough, drying, and hard to wear. ...2 Answers
Shea E.
My FAVORITE tampons. We all knoe that a girl hates aunt flo but Kotex outdid themselves with these tampons. These tampons are small and fit inside of everything including your jean pockets without notice. Someone actually asked me if they couls borrow my "chapstick" once. They make you feel like you can live your life and not hide during Aunt Flos visit. The color of the package doesn't matter... They are all the same. Comfort and ease when inserting is great with the material they use to coat the outside.
Sadie f.
Canton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Never leave anywhere without this brand if I’m leaving the house. Love the travel size they are an each one is a different color but the quality is the best never have a bad leak. The most plus about this brand is it’s unscented which is very nice.
Alyssa G.
Wellness Guru Expert
These tampons are a godsend for my period. They are easy to apply and once they're on you dont even feel them. They are very absorbent and I dont typically experience leaks while wearing them. This is definitely my go to brand.
Yari S.
Meh. These are okay . Wasn't to happy with the results , I bought these because I wanted to try something different ...well I wasn't thrilled. they can get messy if you don't click them right or put the applicator/sting in correctly etc etc. the last thing I need is a mess when I'm on the go , the absorbency was okay , not the best , but these were comfortable to wear. With that being said I'm just going to stick to my playtex sport .
Raschele P.
East Falmouth, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
These are the only tampons that I've actually found that worked for me. I like the plastic applicator, I absolutely hate cardboard and most of the tampons I do find have the cardboard applicators. They last for a long time, it's very rare if I ever leak through. They're very convenient they fit in a very small space. I highly recommend anyone who was a heavy flow just like I do.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
U by Kotex Click Unscented Tampons
This product is a lifesaver. The design of these tampons are very useful and ergonomic. I like the discrete packaging too.This is a great quality product at a reasonable price. I cannot live without these.
Emily S.
Chalmette, LA
After being pretty faithful to Tampax for about 6 years I switched to the U by Kotex brand because 1) it’s more affordable and 2) I personally find them to be more absorbent and overall better protection. I also made the switch because Kotex brand feminine items are hypo allergenic and I have very sensitive skin in certain parts of my body.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these! They are affordable and super easy to use. They come in a small discrete package which is perfect for girls that are still shy and coming into their own. Great product, find it at Walmart or any grocery store.
Amber T.
Review for: U by Kotex Click Unscented Tampons, Super Plus, 18 ea, 1 pack
I don't use anything less than super plus absorbency in these but I've used these for two years and I've never had any problems with leakage I use these tampax pearl and platex sport.
Lashae N.
Lynchburg, VA
I have always used playtex sports tampons, but these are just as great! they are easy to use and i love the click in rod too. You can buy at any drug story or grocery store as well. They work very well and hold a lot. I was satisfied and i was able to move and do all the things I love to do.
Taylor B.
Indianapolis, IN
How do these compare to Playtex Sport?
duygu t.
Brooklyn, NY
Are these good for beginners?
Karmyn M.
Russellville, AL
Do these protect as well as other Kotex?
Leah C.
Seattle, WA
Do you know of any other tampon brands/styles that have a click applicator like this?
kayden mae w.
Are they good because i am thinking of bying them offline but i have never tried them before because they don't sell them in my country