U By Kotex Click Tampons, Super 18 Ea uploaded by Alyssa B.U By Kotex Click Tampons, Super 18 Ea uploaded by heather r.U By Kotex Click Tampons, Super 18 Ea uploaded by Vanessa H.

BY KOTEX #44 in Tampons

Tori S.
Gretna, NE
I love the fact that I finally found a tampon that fits anywhere I need to put it. I can find this product anywhere I shop and it's an affordable price. It gets the gob done and I love the fact that it's a plastic applicator. I know it's odd to read opinions on tampons but you need to try this product it changes your life.
Alexandria H.
I love this product. Very easy to use and not a bad price. I would most definitely recommend this to anyone who needs it or is thinking about using it. Very effective and not a bad price for what you get.
Megan W.
I use these every month. They are the only ones that sit comfortably and don’t expand in odd ways. It’s nice they are small and easy to throw in a purse or even a pocket if need be. I would definitely recommend these.
Savannah M.
I really like the style of them. The click mechanism is ingenious! It makes for easy storage and it's sturdy. The tampons work wonderfully and I barely notice it's there.
Kaylee L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are the only tampons that actually work with my heavy flow! To all the ladies out there who also suffer from an extra heavy flow during that time of the month, please please give these a try! The click design is great so you can take them on the go, they discreetly fit in your pocket, purse, wallet and they click open so you don't have to worry about the tampon being already pushed open while it's in your bag! They feel comfortable and absorb a lot!
Megan R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I'm picky about my tampons and this brand is not my go to, but I gave them a try. Honestly, the box is adorable, the packing is adorable, and they're easy to click into place. I have a heavy flow since having kids and have to use the super. Never had a problem until this brand. Not even in an hour and I feel I have to change it. They just don't feel like they absorb as well as the other brand I use.
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
These are the best tampons I've purchased in a long time! The packaging is amazing (it's re-sealable, so you can put the applicator back in it before you toss it in the trash!) The applicator is so small, discreet and simple to use! The absorption is amazing, it lasts longer than most of the other brands I've used. The price is a little steep, but you can always find really great coupons online or in the weekly ads.
Stephanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did not enjoy this tampons at all. They do not absorb at all, they leak a lot even when I get the super size . They'll feel good for the first hour and then it'll leak and when I change it, the tampon will still be pretty white. And I didn't like the applicator. They do feel pretty comfortable though.
Alyssa B.
Rogers, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using these tampons for years! I have a heavy time of the month. So it's important to me what kind of tampon I use. I use the super sized ones and they seem too small to actually be a super tampon! But they actually ARE a super tampon! I never bled through NO MATTER WHAT! I highly recommend these! They're small and cute too! So convenient!
Amber N.
Ridgeland, MS
These are the best tampons I have ever purchased ! I usually never have a problem with them. I usually buy mine from Walmart. They are very easy for me to use. I recommend this product to anyone. I can say that i am satisfied with this product !
angela o.
Milton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How's the quality! I have extremely heavy periods
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Why is this tampon better than like Tampax? Is the applicator easier to use?
Samantha S.
Pensacola, FL
These applicators are compact until you use them. You pull it into a full sized applicator and then use it just like a normal tampon. They are more discrete and I like that they come in different colors.But i would not say they are any easier necessarily.