U by Kotex® Click® Regular/Super Tampon Variety Pack 50 ct Box uploaded by Isabelle K.U by Kotex® Click® Regular/Super Tampon Variety Pack 50 ct Box uploaded by Isabelle K.U by Kotex® Click® Regular/Super Tampon Variety Pack 50 ct Box uploaded by Lyndsey G.

BY KOTEX

• How can i get a U by Kotex® tampo sample? I was looking to try n...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
AMAZING TAMPONS! Seriously these are my favorite. #1- since they click open they are small and compact. Easy to store in your purse or pocket, etc.
#2- they're colored and it's so cute
#3- they are so comfortable and provide amazing protection
You can also go online and get a sample of any of the Kotex products which is great! But I really love these tampons, I don't use any other brand
Chelsea F.
I love the colorful packaging and how easy and discreet the package opens. I also love that the click it mechanism allows for more compact storage. What it didn't like was that I found them to not be as absorbent as some other tampons. The tampon would start leaking fairly quickly and a great bit of the tampon would be dry. This happened with both sizes.
My favorite tampons, not only are they super comfortable but it varies in size, it has both regular and super, they are super effective, I use them every time I get my period, the only brand I use, they are a must at my home
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
I love u by kotex product but the best one is this because it is a tampon but smaller which make it easy for me to hide it because it is smaller and love this tampon so much i recommend it to frist time user
Alexis V.
Port Richey, FL
These are the only ones that help with my heavy flow every month and never leak and don't ever know they are their
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
Best tampons I use. They open up in a cylinder shape in all directions to minimize leakage. Seriously the best!
lb o.
Southaven, MS
These are my absolute favorite tampons. Love the packaging and the effectiveness/ease of using the product. I wish they were slightly cheaper but I’m still going to buy them.
brenda c.
Houston ,tx
I love using them it help me lot when I will play sports even more when I’m swimming because when I had pads it stop me from doing things that I need to do and when I use tampons is like if Is not there at all .
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
These tampons are comfortable, easy to apply and offer you security. I had no leak. That is one of the most important things for me. I would recommend it to my friends. This product met my expectations. Allowed me to exercise during my period without making tradeoffs. It is durable, compact and discreet keeping my Tampons ready for use.
Reilly A.
Love this brand so much. If your not sure whether you want the SLEEK or CLICK tampons... go to ubykotex.com and get free samples shipped right to your home! Find what's right for you! They send you super, regular, and a few liners to sample.
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
How can i get a U by Kotex® tampo sample? I was looking to try new product of tampon. I don't know alots about tampon pruduct and stuff so i want to try new product. I wanna try a U by kotex tampon so i would like a sample of it pleaces thanks you.