U by Kotex® Click® Regular/Super Tampon Variety Pack 50 ct Box

by U by Kotex

U by Kotex Click Regular & Super Unscented Tampons Plastic Applicator: Contains regular absorbency tampons and super absorbency tampons Carry discreetly-small and compact to let you carry one in your purse or pocket for when you need it most Tampons go from compact to a full-size in one easy move; just pull until it clicks for full-sized period protection Smooth tip for quick, easy insertion and expands all around so you're fully covered Unscented (free of artificial scents and fragrances) Individually wrapped in three colorful pouch designs to help you escape boring period protection

Are these easy to use?
How can i get a U by Kotex® tampo sample? I was looking to try new product of tampon. I don't know alots about tampon pruduct and stuff so i want to try new product. I wanna try a U by kotex tampon so i would like a sample of it pleaces thanks you.
Start your review of U by Kotex® Click® Regular/Super Tampon Variety Pack 50 ct Box!
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have been using these tampons for a couple years now and they are my absolute favorite. Come in a sleek box and they are so easy to use. Only around $10 for a large box. Will continue to purchase these!
These are my absolute favorite tampons. Love the packaging and the effectiveness/ease of using the product. I wish they were slightly cheaper but I’m still going to buy them.
Yankton, SD
Purchased at: Walmart
Best tampons that I’ve used! I like to get this regular/super pack for the different days of my period. They are super comfortable and o almost forget I’m wearing [email protected]
De Pere, WI
U by Kotex® Click® Regular/Super Tampon Variety Pack 50 ct Box uploaded by Isabelle K.
AMAZING TAMPONS! Seriously these are my favorite. #1- since they click open they are small and compact. Easy to store in your purse or pocket, etc. #2- they're colored and it's so cute #3- they are so comfortable and provide amazing protection You can also go online and get a sample of any of the Kotex products which is great! But I really love these tampons, I don't use any other brand
Lake Park, GA
U by Kotex® Click® Regular/Super Tampon Variety Pack 50 ct Box uploaded by Lyndsey G.
These are perfect ! I like getting the variety pack which includes regular and super absorbency. They come in cute , bright wrappers and are easy to apply. It's also very comfortable and I have had no issues with leaks . I would absolutely recommend these !
Bronx, NY
These tampons are comfortable, easy to apply and offer you security. I had no leak. That is one of the most important things for me. I would recommend it to my friends. This product met my expectations. Allowed me to exercise during my period without making tradeoffs. It is durable, compact and discreet keeping my Tampons ready for use.
I love the colorful packaging and how easy and discreet the package opens. I also love that the click it mechanism allows for more compact storage. What it didn't like was that I found them to not be as absorbent as some other tampons. The tampon would start leaking fairly quickly and a great bit of the tampon would be dry. This happened with both sizes.
Love this brand so much. If your not sure whether you want the SLEEK or CLICK tampons... go to ubykotex.com and get free samples shipped right to your home! Find what's right for you! They send you super, regular, and a few liners to sample.
My favorite tampons, not only are they super comfortable but it varies in size, it has both regular and super, they are super effective, I use them every time I get my period, the only brand I use, they are a must at my home
I love using them it help me lot when I will play sports even more when I’m swimming because when I had pads it stop me from doing things that I need to do and when I use tampons is like if Is not there at all .