U by Kotex® Click® Regular Tampons 34 ct Box uploaded by Toni R.U by Kotex® Click® Regular Tampons 34 ct Box uploaded by Koraima P.

BY KOTEX #80 in Feminine Products

With U by Kotex* Click tampons, go from compact to full-sized protection in one easy move. When it clicks, it's ready to insert. Find the one for you. see more...

• Is this kind of tampons good enough for you do exercise?1 Answers
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
These tampons are great for on the go and are small. Since I have more of a light period these work great and absorb enough but I wouldn't recommend for someone with a heavier period. I did have trouble using these in the beginning since they aren't as long and its kind hard to push it in without your finger slipping.
K W.
I picked these up for under $6, from Amazon (non promotional review, I bought this with my own funds and a coupon).
The packaging is cute and discrete, you could easily have this in a front pant pocket, wristlet, pencil bag or hand. It is about as thick as my thumb and as long as my middle finger. The clear tube extends and can be popped into position fairly easily. Comfortable application, one of the easiest! This is the first tampon that hasn't caused discomfort while wearing. My two gripes are the string and absorbency. This is supposed to be regular, but it is more like a step above light to moderate. I have had better absorbency from regular Tampax. The string wicks, which defeats the point of a tampon if I still have to wear a regular liner. I expect a little spotting, but I have to say it was leaky. I hope they make a few improvements, as the other pros to the product are wonderful.
Lauren C.
I absolutely hate these. I received a few as a sample, though not through influenster. At the time, I didn't even use tampons, so I figured I'd save them for if any of my friends were ever caught without something. Though I'm still not a regular user, I've found them a necessary evil for yoga and have been using them for the past year or so. Anyway, I figured I'd give these a try, since I had them. They were small and compact, which I can see being a bonus for people who keep them in their purse and are regular users. nobody really wants to have that out in the open. The bright colors make them easy to find in the dark abyss of a bag too, which is nice, although it also makes them considerably more conspicuous. I can see how the packaging would appeal to people though.

Other than that, I'm not a fan. I tried three times to get it in. THREE TIMES! I couldn't even get the little cotton thing to leave the tube enough to stay anywhere. If the tube were a little shorter, or the part you push a little longer, it wouldn't be an issue. i really don't know how anyone can get these in though! Oh, and he applicator was really smooth, which is great, except that it very easily slips out of your fingers. I have one left, which I will keep for emergencies, but I don't plan on using it unless I absolutely have to. The whole experience was quite off-putting
Anna S.
Independence, MO
I am not a fan of these. Yes, the compact nature of them is awesome, but I feel like I have had more trouble with them. I bleed, a lot, and they don't hold as much or as long as the other Kotex tampons. I also don't like how I can feel these in. It's almost like they don't go up far enough? Anyway, bought, tried, won't use again.
Megan M.
Cheektowaga, NY
The regular click tampon is more like a light full size Tampon. Bought these because I forgot tampons and wore it for half the time I wore a regular tampax tampon and bled through. Was disappointed that they weren't the amount of protection advertised.
Damaris A.
Henderson, NV
These guys are great! They even came along with a free 3 pack of Goody Ouchless hair ties (score!).
They're compact, cute, and effective! Now I shop around a bit and they seem to fluctuate in price. I often recommend these to my friends, as we all know the difficulty of sneaking around the the bathroom with a tampon! 10/10 would recommend and will be purchasing again!
Lindsey B.
I love these tampons! They are not uncomfortable at all. They are small enough in the package to fit in your pocket. They are very reasonably priced. I also love the packaging with bright colors and patterns. Would definitely recommend!
Shan E.
These are just as good as Tampax or any other regular absorbency tampon. I love the small size, it makes them much more discreet. I like having this box around as I have more need for regular tampons than super.
Lea H.
This is my go to tampon brand Kotex definitely holds up. The regular unscented are what I usually use and it seems to do the job. I use these once a month andI would definitely buy this product again and again.
Alexis K.
Prescott Vly, AZ
These are my favorite tampons, I throw them in my purse when I'm on the go and because you click them when you're ready to use them the tampon doesn't get pushed out by accident.
Jeka D.
Is this kind of tampons good enough for you do exercise?