BY KOTEX #19 in Pads

U by Kotex* pads have a CleanWear* cover to keep you clean and fresh, plus a MicroMax* core to lock fluid away and help prevent leaks. see more...

• How are these compared to always? 5 Answers
  • Are these a good product for my teen daughter who recentl...3 Answers
Allison D.
Florida
I really love the thin design of this product. Feels so comfortable...doesn't feel like you're wearing a diaper..lol.. and really helps prevent leaks even on those heavy days. I even use them as a back up when wearing tampons. U by Kotex is a great brand and I got hooked when I received complimentary samples from Kotex in the mail. Never going back to thicker pads! Gives great coverage & fit as well.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Always purchase these in a large value box whenever I’m at Walmart! I go through them quickly because I always use them whenever I’m in my cycle. I tend to use them for a few days leading up to it, then I’ll use it for day 1 and day 4, until the end! They are absorbent and I haven’t had a leak yet. I love the wings because they are never sliding off of my panties.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I used to use a different brand when I was a teenager but when I got into my twenties I switched to Kotex. I love using Kotex more than the other brand because they actually stay in place. I also have way less leaks with this brand than the other. Kotex is also comfortable and flexes with me. I recommend these pads to any woman out of any other brand.
Bethany S.
Saint Leonard
I discovered this brand about a year ago and haven't stopped using it since. I have tried many brands before which are uncomfortable as anything! I didn't have any major expectations when trying this product out but it is so comfortable that it feels like nothing is there. And that is a huge bonus when you already feel like crap in the first place. The wings prevent the pad from moving which is also very important. The pads are a bit more on the expensive side, but to me I do think they are worth it. Also, the packaging is bright and cheerful which makes my period seem a little bit worse!
Shan E.
I love this big box and having so many pads on hand. It's a must have for a happy period! I am pleased with these pads and even getting used to the plastic overlay. I also like that they are shaped a bit longer and wider near the rear to catch potential leaks. Overall a good product!
julie G.
Eden, NY
A very comfortable pad to use. There very soft and absorbent.They didnt bother my skin.They are so easy to carry anywhere you need to go. I have put mine in a back pocket of my jeans. Iuse these on the days to where a tampon just wont be enough for excess leakage. A very good pad. Id recoomend this to anyone needing a product like this.
Beth K.
Louisville, KY
For someone like me who have really heavy periods and work at retail where I'm walking all day these are amazing. I have found a bunch of pads that were supposed to be active and would still leak while I'm at work. I switch these and I haven't had that problem since. I found this about 6 months ago. They also come in cute packaging
Samantha C.
Biloxi, MS
I have used a variety of pads and these work Best for little blood, near the end of your period. But they did not really meet my expectations depending on of course your cycle. For a heavy one I had to double it up so it was thick but still doing its job near the end of my cycle. They fit small and it’s kind of hard to place at times.
Pearl M.
Metairie, LA
These were a complete life saver for me. Normally, pads can be very flashy and bulky. However, these were thin, simple, and very easy to use. I would definitely recommend using this, especially if you need to in a public space.
Hattie G.
Orlando , FL
These pads are great, I love how thin they are and how well they keep from leaking, I was tired of the bulky pads so I got these and haven’t went back to my old brand
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
How are these compared to always?
Robin G.
Staten Island, NY
Are these a good product for my teen daughter who recently started menstruating?