Personal CareFeminine CareFeminine Pads & ProtectorsU by Kotex
U by Kotex CleanWear Ultra Thin Regular Pads with Wings 34 ct Box

U by Kotex® CleanWear® Ultra Thin Regular Pads with Wings 34 ct Box

by U by Kotex

U by Kotex* pads have a CleanWear* cover to keep you clean and fresh, plus a MicroMax* core to lock fluid away and help prevent leaks.

Pads or Tampons?
Are these a good product for my teen daughter who recently started menstruating?
How are these compared to always?
Start your review of U by Kotex® CleanWear® Ultra Thin Regular Pads with Wings 34 ct Box!
Tram D.
Santa Ana, CA
U by Kotex is one of my favorite brand for pads because of the cool design they have on the packaging . This is what actually hooks me on too the brand... The packaging it has. yes every well recommended
Heather G.
This is my go to product. I don’t really use anything else unless I have to wear what I call diaper pads because of a very heavy period.
Adrianna H.
Taos, NM
LOVE HOW THIN THEY ARE! If you're active the wings keep it in place. Very secure pads most dont stick and if they do they dont stick very well. Best pads hands down! Plus with how thin they are you dont have to worry about it showing through your clothes you have one on.
Ashlie H.
Centralia, IL
U by Kotex® CleanWear® Ultra Thin Regular Pads with Wings 34 ct Box uploaded by Ashlie H.
I used to use a different brand when I was a teenager but when I got into my twenties I switched to Kotex. I love using Kotex more than the other brand because they actually stay in place. I also have way less leaks with this brand than the other. Kotex is also comfortable and flexes with me. I recommend these pads to any woman out of any other brand.
maria R.
A
U by Kotex® CleanWear® Ultra Thin Regular Pads with Wings 34 ct Box uploaded by maria R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I attached a photo of how much thicker these pads are compared to always but that’s not the main reason I changed brands. I used to love Kotex when I was younger. The reason being was that they felt like I was protected at all time. I would always feel it there but I liked the reassurance. I think they’re great for night times because they are pretty thick. I switched to always because Kotex does not absorb as fast. Sometimes (tmi) when I go to change it’s not fully absorbed so I just don’t like that it still feels thick only for it to not absorb everything. It also doesn’t fully move with me. I feel like I need to keep adjusting. That’s my experience with it but still a good brand.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
After trying countless other brands for my teenage daughter we finally found U by Kotex and will never use anything else! No other brand compares. Never an unexpected embarrassing moment with these. Completely satisfied and highly recommend!
Oddish F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I always buy these! I love the quality and price. I would definitely recommend these!!
Kenia C.
Washington, DC
They work great and i love them! 😌😌 my favorites i know is not good for the environment😔😞🥲 but i haven’t find other things that works well for me.
Chantell T.
Delta, CO
These work best. I find other brands dont stick or fit weird and I leak. With these they fir perfectly in my panties and I dont have issues with not sticking or leaking.
Nicole P.
Marrero, LA
I use pads with wings because they just feel more secure to me. These are good, no complaints really but I wish they were longer. The longer ones tend to be usually overnight and I don’t need heavy flow ones generally. They can be kind of uncomfortable sometimes. Might start trying all natural pads or ones without a bunch of chemicals and stuff.