U by Kotex Cleanwear Ultra Thin Pads with Wings

U by Kotex pads have a CleanWear cover to keep you clean and fresh, plus a MicroMax core to lock fluid away and help prevent leaks. No more roughing it. Cottony side barriers are sooo soft. Don t sweat it. The CleanWear cover helps keep you fresh and dry. A strong core. The MicroMax core locks fluid away fast. These wings don t fly. Tru-Fit wings this baby.

Do you find these more comfortable and cottony than other brands?
Start your review of U by Kotex Cleanwear Ultra Thin Pads with Wings!
Product Highlights
When you are someone that has a heavy flow you need a pad that can hold up to that.in reviews
Kenosha, wi
After having 3 kids, this brand is my go to brand. it holds up better than any other brand that i have tired. Love how the wings hold it in place and it doesn't move as much while sleeping. I use this as my go to brand so (every month when Aunt Flo comes lol :D)
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
U by Kotex Cleanwear Ultra Thin Pads with Wings uploaded by Tesha B.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I really enjoy these pads, I never have any leakage from using these. They stay in place and easy to maneuver and stick to you underwear. Keeps me dry throughout the day and overnight. My only problem is that they run kind of long for me. I feel like pads shouldn’t be so long to the point that it’s basically sitting at the back of your butt. But that’s just my preference. Great product though
Chula Vista, CA
Literally the only pads I will buy. I love that they're so absorbent and comfortable. They're also super cute with their design
This products is very absorbent with out being bulky and noticeable in tighter clothing. The wings help it to stay in place preventing leakage. A very good product for all ages. I highly recommend.
Pompano Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,242 reviews
I cant believe U by Kotex would discontinue a good thing - the fitness pads. These new ones (the brands reccomendation) dont move with you at all, fold and twist and get stuck. The adhesive is also terrible - wont even stick the first try. Way too structured for sports - not flexible at all. SO uncomfy. I loved the fitness pads, just like everyone else...
Belville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I feel very protected and my underwater do too when I wear these. The wings are essential in that role. The quality for the price is unbeatable. I recommend these
Fort Wayne, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the ultra thins. Plus, this brand has been the only brand to actually work the best for me!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these pads. They are the perfect size and thickness and I love wings. This brand is slightly more expensive than other ones but it is not overly priced. I have bought these pads over and over and I will continue to.
Newnan, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
No complaints about this product since it isn’t anything special. The colors of the packaging brighten my day. It’s the little things in life.
Fairfield Twp, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are very comfortable and they stay in place! A little expensive for just being pads but I will continue to buy this brand