U by Kotex Cleanwear Ultra Thin Pads Flexible Shape uploaded by crystal g.U by Kotex Cleanwear Ultra Thin Pads Flexible Shape uploaded by Allison B.

BY KOTEX #28 in Pads

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

U by Kotex pads have a CleanWear cover to keep you clean and fresh, plus a MicroMax core to lock fluid away and help prevent leaks. No more roughing it. Cottony side barriers are sooo soft. Don t sweat it. The CleanWear cover helps keep you fresh and dry. A strong core. The MicroMax core locks fluid away fast. These wings don t fly. Tru-Fit wings this baby s. see more...

U by Kotex Cleanwear Ultra Thin Pads Flexible Shape
  • "Get the job done and done well, the price is right and the product does what it is suppose to. " in 1 review
  • "TMI but I use to have trouble sleeping(while on my period) with a good enough pad because I have heavy flow the first few days but this pad really holds up during the night!" in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love these and they work really well but not only that they come in a cute package" in 1 review
  • "Really like these, very comfortable and thin." in 1 review
  • "Wouldn't ever go back to my old ones." in 1 review
crystal g.
Del rio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ive tried so many overnight pads and these are the longest and most absorbent " i really enjoy them. Im 27 yrs old so its been a long search been using this for years since they first came out with this collection. Must try !
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
After trying countless other brands for my teenage daughter we finally found U by Kotex and will never use anything else! No other brand compares. Never an unexpected embarrassing moment with these. Completely satisfied and highly recommend!
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
We are all women here. Some people's flow is heavier than others. I hate wearing pads but I have to during the night. U by Kotex is my go to brand. They are so absorbent and I feel comfortable with them.
McKinzey C.
Man, WV
My all time favorite pads! Several pads that I’ve tried won’t last throughout the night, but these do! They’re super thin but they absorb sooo much! They’re super comfortable too they’re not thick and in the way, that’s why I love them so much! And they’re affordable too, I would definitely recommend these, I’ll never use any other brand!
Hannah H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have always had pretty heavy periods for my age and these pads got me though my teenage years! They are super long so i never had to worry about a mess when i was out or sleeping.
Megan R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This will get personal, but I think an honest review is what we search for in products. Since having my 2nd child, I've found my flow to be unbelievably heavy in the first 2 days. I have had to ditch the tampons. These pads have made my transition less stressful. They may be intended for overnight, but I use them for both day and night. Again, my flow has become heavy and regular pads weren't helping me. It was a nightmare! These take the nightmare out of my period. No more blood going places it shouldn't.
Davi D.
Southampton, PA
These pads are great! You can barely feel them there but just because there thin doesn't mean they don't hold a lot. You can go almost a whole day with these. TMI but I use to have trouble sleeping(while on my period) with a good enough pad because I have heavy flow the first few days but this pad really holds up during the night! There not that expensive compared to other brands either. They have cute little colored papers and pad designs :P
mallorie c.
Evansville, IN
These are, without a doubt, my go to pads every month. I keep a heavy stock of them, and am sure to buy more when I find a good deal. They absorb great, and what I love most is how they feel. I barely notice, or even remember that I'm wearing one. They aren't bulky and hard to keep in place, but thin & strong for how thin they are. Definitely worth a try, if you have not used them yet!
Vanesa R.
Sunnyside, WA
The packaging is what attracted me. Kind of juvenile I know but whatever. I really wanted to like these (the packaging again) but they didn't do the job. I was disappointed. They felt okay but didn't absorb well. Wouldn't but them again. Only gave 2 stars because the packaging is so damn appealing to the eye and is what made me purchase in the first place.
Emma B.
Abbeville, SC
They are definitely great for girls that are always on the go & want your period to be less stressful. It doesn't compare to other products. It is very effective. I'm very satisfied I've purchased these for the last year.

back