Personal CareFeminine CarePantilinersU by Kotex
U by Kotex Barely There Thin Liners, Regular

U by Kotex® Barely There® Thin Liners, Regular

Barely There® Thin Liners, Regular

Who else uses these? I love them!
Start your review of U by Kotex® Barely There® Thin Liners, Regular!
bri F.
Abingdon, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very thin! Works well! Love Kotex they know what they’re doing. I recommend this product
Joslyn H.
Eastanollee, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I get these every few months. They are really thin yet stick in place. Love how they protect panties. U by Kotex® Barely There® Thin Liners, Regular
Kyanes M.
West Wendover, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
este producto se siente Como si tuvieras una panty tiene algodón es muy suave te deja que tus partes respiren no te irrita bueno que podría decir de este producto que me gusta mucho y siempre lo tengo a la mano y si no es de esta marca no lo compró
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
1,461 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a great trusted brand. Really good for young teens. All the pads are always folded into separate bags. They are really breathable and long lasting. However I don’t feel you get spot for they money you pay for them. Very flexible and great for any type of activities you do during the day
Ashley C.
Picayune, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
U by Kotex products do their job! My periods are heavy, so while wearing a tampon, I put on a panty liner too. I like how thin and discreet they are. I don't feel like I'm wearing a diaper, and they're affordable. I also wear them on the days where my period decides to slow her flow, and I don't have to wear a tampon! Yes, I recommend these!
Kimberly G.
Kewanee, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really don't know to review this. Let's just say it gets the job done. I buy the ones with wings. They don't have the cover over the liner that's plastic. I am very sensitive down there and that is a huge deal to me. I can't wear the always brand of liners for that reason. Pretty packaging. Made for bigger girls size wise. Doesn't look like a bandaid size. No scent. Non irritating. The only downside is occasionally I get a few that don't stick well to my panties.
Marna K.
Minneola, FL
These liners work very well. They are the perfect length and thickness for when you just need a little protection.
Crystal G.
Shreveport, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Quality product at a great price! I love how thin and flexible these are. You forget that they are there - very comfortable.
magical B.
Purchased at: CVS
I have been using these for a while and I like the coverage it gives and it is not bulky when you wear pants. They are neat to carry in a bag and colorful to look at. Not to expensive but I like it more than big Kotex I feel I can move better when I walk.
Jatavia H.
New Orleans, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
No one likes to really talk about feminine products and these things don't really cut it but hey...everyone's different so it might work for some.