BY KOTEX #2 in Feminine Products

U by Kotex Liners help you stay fresh when your period is light and they re great for everyday use, too.  Find the right one for you. Clearly different. Sheer sides keep everything in place and virtually undetectable. Fresh, clean, cool. Helps keep you dry and fresh.  Period. The skinny. Super thin and flexible to fit any undies For every mood. Cool patterns and colors help you escape boring period protection. Seriously.  It s a liner so thin and flexible, you might forget you re wearing it.  Helps you stay clean and fresh everyday, or when your period is light, and spunky new designs are anything but ordinary. Packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Who else uses these?1 Answers
  • Has anyone used the carefree liners? Is this brand better?2 Answers
  • Am I the only one who sometimes struggles to open the individual ...20 Answers
U by Kotex Barely There Thin Liners
  • "They are very thin so you can't even tell you're wearing them, but they offer great protection at the same time." in 5 reviews
Kat J.
TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Review for: U by Kotex Barely There® Thin Liners 100 ct Box, U by Kotex Barely There® Thin Liners 50 ct Box, Other
These liners are really great,... Whether you use them as a backup for tampons, or just an everyday habit to keep things fresh, they do the job as they should. They’re absorbent, comfy, discreet, and easy to put on/remove. They keep you dry and protect all those fancy pairs of underwear you spent so much money on at the last Victoria’s Secret sale. They come in colorful packaging, if that’s your thing... I don’t particularly care what the outside looks like, as long as the liner works well LOL But thankfully for me, it does work well. I’ve tried other brands and been really disappointed with their quality and how they hold up during the day,... With U by Kotex, I haven’t had any problems. Just a word to the wise: make sure you stick the edges down and give it a second to adhere.
Lindsey J.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
There are very few things that can make that time of the month easier, but I have to say these U by Kotex Barely There Thin Liners can do the trick.  They are an absolute essential!  Don't be deceived by their seemingly small pad area... it will protect your undies even on heavy days.  I love that the liner is seriously slip proof as it's extra sticky and won't fall out of place. #gamechanger
Valentina B.
Review for: U by Kotex Barely There® Thin Liners 100 ct Box
I must admit that I bought them for the package, I find it really adorable! I have not used them yet, but I doubt they are of poor quality. I like that they make an effort to make such beautiful and quality packaging. although obviously the quality of the content is the most important
Andréa G.
These are the best liners I’ve ever bought! They’re so thin and discreet yet still functionally absorbent. They’re great for every day use or when you’re ovulating or spotting. They come in the cutest packaging too!
Jade T.
Belen, NM
I only use U by Kotex. Its the best brand ever. From the cute packaging to the effectiveness. This is asking me how often i use it haha hmm i'd say 1 week every month! I just buy mine at Walmart but seriously ladies.. try this brand out if you haven't.
I bought a different brand just to try and it was AWFUL. STICK WITH U BY KOTEX!
Danielle S.
Wellness Guru Expert
U by Kotex barely there are a great lightday pad. They are thin and flexible so you won't notice you have one on. I got mine at Walmart with a coupon. These liners showed me that not all pantyliners are made the same.
Katryn F.
Winston Salem, NC
These liners are a life saver, they will last for hours without having to replace them. They do heavy duty work without the heavy duty bulky feeling of some pads. You will forget that you are on your period which never happens. You will not regret trying this product!!
Susie G.
Daly City, CA
These are the ONLY liners that I use! Since I discovered them years ago, I seriously can't leave Target without stocking up on these liners.  Every time I wear them, it feels like nothing is there and I love how I can easily throw them in my bag and go.
Hailey C.
Memphis, TN
Very comfortable and long lasting! I was sent these in a box a month ago, and finally got the chance to use them ;) ! The playful colors also give it a nice touch. Protective, flexible and durable! I really enjoyed trying these out and will definitely purchase again.
Madeline W.
The most important thing about this product is that it is breathable, which is very important. They are comfortable and necessary for those light days. I have used them on days after “just in case” and also when I was pregnant for those sneaky leaks that happen.
Laurie S.
Oshkosh, WI
Am I the only one who sometimes struggles to open the individual liners?
Vicks J.
Has anyone used the carefree liners? Is this brand better?
Crystal G.