U by Kotex Barely There® Liners

Here’s a liner that’s super thin and flexible, it moves anyway U do. U by Kotex Barely There® Liners are made to feel just like your underwear to help you stay clean and fresh every day – or when your period is light. Plus, the bold colors and designs are anything but ordinary, they’re extraordinary.

How would you compare these to always panty liners?
Are these worth the price? What brand could you compare them to?
How long are these liners, and do they come folded (individually wrapped)? I hate when they have those creases in them!
Start your review of U by Kotex Barely There® Liners!
Product Highlights
They are very thin so you can't even tell you're wearing them, but they offer great protection at the same time.in reviews
manibel S.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
U by Kotex Barely There® Liners uploaded by manibel S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This U by kotex barely there is my new bestie! I like how thin it is and makes me feel fresh all day at the same time! This is exactly what I was looking for for a liner! It stays in place and flexible. I can move freely and comfortably.
Carmin B.
El Centro, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
U by Kotex Barely There® Liners uploaded by Carmin B.
U by Kotex Barely There® Liners uploaded by Carmin B.
Perfect for those light days . I have the implant in my arm and will sometimes spot so its perfect for that too. they feel barely there as the name suggest hah , I love this brand and I love how they feel I will always buy again .
Elizabeth P.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
U by Kotex Barely There® Liners uploaded by Elizabeth P.
They definitely live up to their name of barely there because it's like you're wearing nothing. They a very affordable and they have sizes to fit everyone's needs. Unlike other panty liners these don't scrunch up. I will never buy another brand liner again. [product:u-by-kotex-barely-there®-liners]
Jackie P.
Holtsville , new York
U by Kotex Barely There® Liners uploaded by Jackie P.
These pads are amazing! they can be a total life saver and plus what girl doesn't want a pad that doesn't look like a normal pad?!
Amy P.
The store was out of my normal brand so I thought I'd give these a try and these are amazing!! They stick well all day and blend in so well they just look like your panties. I will not use anything else now. Great product!!
Michelle S.
Buffalo, NY
There's nothing really there for protection. Basically just a barrier. I love Kotex but was disappointed in these.
Lucy P.
I love these for everyday. The are super cute and good on protection. You areley notice them and they fit in your back pocket so you don't have to take your purse to the bathroom with you. Love.
Hillary M.
Cincinnati, OH
These are the best liners! They are so thin I forget that I'm even wearing them but I still feel super protected, just in case.
Diana H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,157 reviews
These feminine pads help keeps you safe from embarrassing leaks. They aren't too thick nor too thin, but just right
mari /.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
U by Kotex Barely There® Liners uploaded by mari /.
Kotex liners are affordable. I like these in particular because like the name of the product says, I can barely tell that they are there. They are easy to apply to underwear and I most definitely would buy again. Great product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...