Personal CareFeminine CareFeminine Pads & ProtectorsU by Kotex
U by Kotex Allnighter Ultra-Thin Pads with Wings, Overnight

U by Kotex® Allnighter® Ultra-Thin Pads with Wings, Overnight

by U by Kotex

Allnighter® Ultra-Thin Pads with Wings, Overnight

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of U by Kotex® Allnighter® Ultra-Thin Pads with Wings, Overnight!
Product Highlights
Wouldn't ever go back to my old ones.in reviews
TMI but I use to have trouble sleeping(while on my period) with a good enough pad because I have heavy flow the first few days but this pad really holds up during the night!in reviews
I absolutely love these and they work really well but not only that they come in a cute packagein reviews
Get the job done and done well, the price is right and the product does what it is suppose to. in reviews
I never used kotex before but wanted to try it when I saw the commercials on TV.in reviews
Angel L.
Billings, MT
Great product for the price. You barely ever notice they're there! I'm such a fan for all kotex products.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
After trying countless other brands for my teenage daughter we finally found U by Kotex and will never use anything else! No other brand compares. Never an unexpected embarrassing moment with these. Completely satisfied and highly recommend!
Carolyn C.
Arlington Hts, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very good product for my heavy and light days. Works really well. I always get these.
Allison B.
Florence, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
U by Kotex® Allnighter® Ultra-Thin Pads with Wings, Overnight uploaded by Allison B.
We are all women here. Some people's flow is heavier than others. I hate wearing pads but I have to during the night. U by Kotex is my go to brand. They are so absorbent and I feel comfortable with them.
Breanna J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Life saver when using these as I sleep, no leakage what so ever!! I recommend these to those with heavy flows
valeriya A.
Boca Raton,FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you need good night sleep and good protection I would recommend this overnight pads. It’s extra long and stay in one “place”
Melissa A.
Johnston, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go-to pad! It’s long, it’s thin, it’s not crunchy, it stays in place, and it’s quiet. I rarely have bleed through or blowouts 😆 with this pad!
Maribel L.
Brooklyn, NY
U by Kotex® Allnighter® Ultra-Thin Pads with Wings, Overnight uploaded by Maribel L.
Me gusta mucho son muy cómodas y tiene variedad de pendiendo a tu tipo de periodo
Yeraldin A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
#1 PADS for me girls ¡ I love them They are super resistent and soft . Sometimes I cant change it in Time or just dont have the opportunity to change Pad but i feel secure with them I know they are trully resistant . I have heavy flow and in the night is a Caos but with this pads Not a problem ;) they are Long enough & stay in place I love that because helps not staining anything.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Thee absolute best pads ever I like then they work so good it looks and feels like there's no pad there

Looking for your answer?