U by Kotex® AllNighter® Ultra Thin Overnight Pads with Wings 26 ct Box uploaded by Debbie S.U by Kotex® AllNighter® Ultra Thin Overnight Pads with Wings 26 ct Box uploaded by Shayla F.

BY KOTEX

U by Kotex* pads have a CleanWear* cover to keep you clean and fresh, plus a MicroMax* core to lock fluid away and help prevent leaks. see more...

• Do these work well? They say "thin" and "overnight" in the same s...2 Answers
Joan A.
Joan A.
I won't use anything else. These things give me security at night for any accidents and even during the day. Very affordable. I've tried many brands before sticking to Kotex and none of them worked as well as they do. I buy these over and over again and sometimes when I'm lucky, they're on sale at Target!
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Very thin and comfortable all things considered. Great choice for moderate to heavy flows, rarely had leaking issues. Not too heavily purfumed like some other brands and pads aren't plasticy they are soft like cotton. Have moved on to a menstrual cup but always have these on hand just in case.
Hayli C.
Hayli C.
Rock Hill, SC
These are wonderful! They are the only ones that I purchase. They are thin, but get the job done! I've tried other brands, but keep going back to these because I know when I use them that I don't have to worry. Would recommend 125% to anyone and everyone!!
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Roxboro, NC
The only brand my daughter will use. We tried many different brands but this one held up for her. It is just the right length and absorbs nicely. Definitely will purchase again and will recommend to friends and family. Price is very reasonable as well.
Val D.
Val D.
Peoria, IL
Not that I prefer to have my period but I know that I can rest easy with these pads. I'm very comfortable with them and have no problems with leakage. I wear them whenever I'm home not just at bed. Great product!
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
Waukesha, WI
They're very comfortable & smell amazing! Definitely would repurchase. It doesn't even feel like they're there. Doesn't feel like a diaper lol. But yes, I love these! Not to mention the packaging is so sleek (:
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
I buy these every month!!! Definitely worth the price and they are very thin but absorbing! You can buy these just about anywheres! Thin enough to fit anywhere and i love the design on the paper! Haha cute
Allison K.
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
I love these! It is just the right length, so you don't lose another pair of your delicates to that time of the month. They also absorb great! The price is pretty great too!
Shamiere A.
Shamiere A.
I love that these absorb so well. I'm also liking that I haven't had any accident with these. I would recommend this product.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Visalia, CA
Good product for when after having a baby at least in my opinion but not during my normal period
Emily K.
Emily K.
Warren, MA
Do these work well? They say "thin" and "overnight" in the same sentence -- seems hard to believe!