U by Kotex® AllNighter® Ultra Thin Overnight Pads with Wings 26 ct Box uploaded by Shayla F.U by Kotex® AllNighter® Ultra Thin Overnight Pads with Wings 26 ct Box uploaded by Debbie S.

BY KOTEX #26 in Pads

U by Kotex* pads have a CleanWear* cover to keep you clean and fresh, plus a MicroMax* core to lock fluid away and help prevent leaks. see more...

• Do these work well? They say "thin" and "overnight" in th...2 Answers
Jacqueline M.
Lansing, MI
These are my go to's all the time. I can't deal with pads being very thick or diaper like i feel very uncomfortable. These are super thin and absorbent i use them throughout the day and night because of the length i never have to worry about having an accident. The wrapping comes in different colors and patterns so it doesn't really seem like a sanitary pad which i love.
Becca R.
Reno
I use pads always at night when I'm sleeping. These are first of all comfortable, and they absorb a lot, which is something I need as I almost always have a heavy flow.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
These are okay. I would recommend wearing them on a lighter day though because they are really thin. Im not a big fan of pads. The wings don’t stick all night so the pad moves around a little. If it’s a really light day it would be okay but other than that I wouldn’t recommend wearing it.
Heather B.
West Van Lear
So ladies I used to be always girl until I ran across these kotex U! I recommend these for all of those horrible day that us ladies have to go through. I love the fact that they are ultra thin it doesn't make you feel like you're wearing a diaper. You can barely even notice that there there this product is amazing.
Shayla F.
Love Love Love Love These. I highly recommend. They are ultra thin so u don't have any bulkiness. Super cute designs as well. I never wake up with any unexpected stains so that's most definitely a plus
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
Love love love these! I'm always looking for overnight pads that aren't bulky and make me feel like I'm wearing a diaper lol they are super absorbent and so thin it feels like it barley even there! I'd highly recommend them!!
Sapopan E.
Palestine, TX
These overnight pads with wings are great. Come in many colors and are very comfortable. Some pads break me oit but these have never. They are the only I can use.
Joan A.
I won't use anything else. These things give me security at night for any accidents and even during the day. Very affordable. I've tried many brands before sticking to Kotex and none of them worked as well as they do. I buy these over and over again and sometimes when I'm lucky, they're on sale at Target!
Hayli C.
Rock Hill, SC
These are wonderful! They are the only ones that I purchase. They are thin, but get the job done! I've tried other brands, but keep going back to these because I know when I use them that I don't have to worry. Would recommend 125% to anyone and everyone!!
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
I buy these every month!!! Definitely worth the price and they are very thin but absorbing! You can buy these just about anywheres! Thin enough to fit anywhere and i love the design on the paper! Haha cute
Emily K.
Warren, MA
Do these work well? They say "thin" and "overnight" in the same sentence -- seems hard to believe!