U by Kotex® AllNighter® Ultra Thin Overnight Pads with Wings 26 ct Box uploaded by Debbie S.U by Kotex® AllNighter® Ultra Thin Overnight Pads with Wings 26 ct Box uploaded by Shayla F.

BY KOTEX

U by Kotex* pads have a CleanWear* cover to keep you clean and fresh, plus a MicroMax* core to lock fluid away and help prevent leaks. see more...

• Do these work well? They say "thin" and "overnight" in the same s...2 Answers
Heather B.
Thelma, KY
So ladies I used to be always girl until I ran across these kotex U! I recommend these for all of those horrible day that us ladies have to go through. I love the fact that they are ultra thin it doesn't make you feel like you're wearing a diaper. You can barely even notice that there there this product is amazing.
Shayla F.
Love Love Love Love These. I highly recommend. They are ultra thin so u don't have any bulkiness. Super cute designs as well. I never wake up with any unexpected stains so that's most definitely a plus
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
Love love love these! I'm always looking for overnight pads that aren't bulky and make me feel like I'm wearing a diaper lol they are super absorbent and so thin it feels like it barley even there! I'd highly recommend them!!
Sapopan E.
Palestine, TX
These overnight pads with wings are great. Come in many colors and are very comfortable. Some pads break me oit but these have never. They are the only I can use.
Joan A.
I won't use anything else. These things give me security at night for any accidents and even during the day. Very affordable. I've tried many brands before sticking to Kotex and none of them worked as well as they do. I buy these over and over again and sometimes when I'm lucky, they're on sale at Target!
Debbie S.
Kingston , NY
I buy these every month!!! Definitely worth the price and they are very thin but absorbing! You can buy these just about anywheres! Thin enough to fit anywhere and i love the design on the paper! Haha cute
Britany N.
Katy, TX
So long great for night while sleeping. Comfortable and you hardly notice you have them on. I definitely recommend them not just these but this brand!
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
Love that it is thin yet over night ! I have a moderate flow now and these do what they need to for me with out being bulky
Kaylah T.
These pads are perfect. They don't smell and they come in pretty colors and hold great. I recommend and its breathable
Mackenzie M.
Wetumpka, AL
These are great for extra heavy days. Or when you're just trying to keep everything together.
Emily K.
Warren, MA
Do these work well? They say "thin" and "overnight" in the same sentence -- seems hard to believe!