HealthU by Kotex
AllNighter Ultra Thin Extra Heavy Overnight Pads - 24ct

U By Kotex AllNighter Ultra Thin Extra Heavy Overnight Pads - 24ct

by U by Kotex

Don't risk your cute sheets on period leaks! U by Kotex All-nighter Ultra Thin Overnight Pads with Wings can rescue you from leaks and help keep your sheets stain-free. This ultra thin overnight feminine pad with heavy absorbency features the Xpress DRI Core that quickly draws in and locks away wetness. The uniquely shaped Tru-Fit wings and super soft sides provide a secure fit and added comfort so this period pad can move with you. These nighttime pads are designed to be more absorbent for more protection so you can get a good night's rest. Each pad comes in individually folded in an easy-open wrapper with four colorful designs.

U by Kotex All-nighter Ultra Thin Overnight Pads with Wings - more absorbent for more protection; Xpress DRI Core quickly draws in and locks away wetness; Feminine pads with uniquely shaped Tru-Fit wings for a secure fit; Overnight absorbency sanitary napkins with super soft sides for your comfort; Lotion-free and fragrance-free period pads, individually wrapped in four colorful designs

Has anyone else gotten these before? Holy long pad Batman!!! I thought mine were defective because it’s like 2 feet long! Haha
Start your review of U By Kotex AllNighter Ultra Thin Extra Heavy Overnight Pads - 24ct!
Lura A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Purchased at: Target
These are my favorite pads of all time. They are very absobent for a cotton pad. They effective at wicking away the blood and moisture from the skin so you don't get a rash if you can't immediately change the pad. This is a great heavy day pad.
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Purchased at: Amazon
Does the job! Stops the leaks and saves the panties, clothes and bed sheets! For very heavy flow days or for regular flow days too
kelly T.
Monterey Park, CA
Whoever created this is a genius because I always start with a light flow, but it's always heavy. I used to buy the overnight ones; however, they are a little short and don't cover up where I would have to use two. These pads are great in length, and the backside is wide enough to make sure there aren't leaked for those who tend to move around when they are asleep
Brianna G.
Kingsville, TX
U By Kotex AllNighter Ultra Thin Extra Heavy Overnight Pads - 24ct uploaded by Brianna G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Growing up I always used always brand pads but I always had issues. all the problems I had before are no longer an issue. No bunching and more importantly no leaks! I’m a big butt girl so I really like how the end fans out a little bigger. I really recommend you give these a try.
Stacey T.
I never really was a Kotex brand girl but they were overnights and on sale so I figured I’d test them out. I love how long they are, they give you the full coverage if you move around in your sleep like I do. They are so thin that they feel like they aren’t even there yet they don’t leak. They are also unscented for those who like or need unscented. I really was impressed with these and they may be my new go to overnight pads from now on.
Maryzane_Always027 M.
Guttenburg
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand. Really comfortable and slot of protection. I used this every night, sometimes even the day.
Nicci C.
JohnsonCity
Purchased at: Target
These are great for heavy periods. The extra tabs at the back provide extra coverage and protection that prevent leaks. These are the only pads I will use. Highly recommend for heavy cycles.
Nabila R.
Glenview, IL
Purchased at: Target
Okay this is my favorite pads lol I swear by these, LEAK prooof always!! seriously no other brand compares
Maria M.
I like how big these are and they give me a sense of peace because I know I wont have an accident. I like how spacious they are sounds silly but a lot of pads are too small and you end up having accidents. I like how heavy duty they are
Tonya P.
Greenville, SC
I’ve had a heavy flow since having my last child. I use these throughout the day and at bedtime with no leaks or issues. It’s so important because I’m up and down often for work. There’s nothing worse than standing up and feeling a huge gush. These pads never let me down.