Talk about a well-rounded personality - Kotex Natural Balance Absorbent Long Liners are our most absorbent liners in a long length. Our liners provide light to medium everyday period protection with extra coverage in the front and back. And, Kotex...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of U by Kotex Absorbent Pantiliners, Long, Individually Wrapped, Unscented,16 Count!
Rch Cucamonga, CA
great product for sensitive people! they don't irritate me and they're fairly comfortable. i would definitely recommend
Baltimore, MD
Of this email and then the way you have been very happy and then the last time in my name and we will have
Brownsville, TN
U by Kotex Absorbent Pantiliners, Long, Individually Wrapped, Unscented,16 Count uploaded by Brittney M.
Great product for all women. It truly feels like there's nothing there, and they're extremely affordable.
Jemison, AL
I love these they are thick and soft and very absorbent i love these so much and i don't leak with these
Provides coverage, but way too bulky and does not stay put. This makes it uncomfortable to wear.
Loma Linda, CA
One of the best to use also a great price and plenty to choose from that with work great for you!
These are comfortable. The price is always cheap. Small enough to fit in your pocket.
Gainesville, GA
These are good pads also for heavy flow. Very comfortable. Very thin. Recommend.
taza maroc
This is the best product ever !! Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram and youtube page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .already i posted something about your website in my blogmy email [email protected]

Looking for your answer?