BY TZUMI ACCESSORIES CORP

Power your smartphone on the go with this Tzumi Pocketjuice portable charger, which features a 8000 mAh built-in battery and two USB ports for simple charging. The rubberized coating offers easy carrying and a stylish design. see more...

Rebecca H.
Philadelphia
The best portable power bank I’ve ever used! I’d gone through so many portable chargers before finding pocket juice. My boyfriend received his as a gift and thank god it has 2 USB ports so we can both use it! We each get a good 2 charges out of a fully charged pocket juice. I recommend this product to literally anyone who has a cell phone.
Akeelah A.
Columbus, GA
I love tzumi’s Pocketjuice endurance charger. I initially purchased this item, 8000 mAh, during a recent hurricane scare this year, and I loved it ever since. Since then, I have purchased myself a larger one, 12000 mAh, that I plan to take on my holiday travels this year. The larger size is a little heavy, but the amount of uses easily makes up for it. I plan on purchasing my mother on for the holiday season as well— her phone is always dying!!
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
So as most of us do during the summer we tend to like to spend a lot of time outside, especially in California. It was about time for me to buy a PowerBank because my iPhone 7 and iPad would always die if I was gone all day. Luckily for me I found this lovely one for over 75% off just in time for the summer! It takes a while to get a full charge but once fully charged it can charge your tablet and phone to a full charge 9 times!
Jay K.
Highland, CA
Love this little device!

This is the second time I bought a Portable Charger for my phone. They really do come in handy, especially when your out at an event or traveling in general.

I got Pocket Juice from best buy. I only bought it cause I started to play Pokemon Go lol. An I would be out for hours lol. I would be no where near the closest wall charging port. Most of the places I adventure is big parks, museums, beaches and other places.

This little device takes 5 to 8 hour to recharge, so I charge my device at home when I'm about to go to bed. I wanted to see how fast it recharges my phone. So, I let my phone die. Less than 5 mins my phone was already at 30% to me that's not bad, it's actually really good, but it was probably charging really fast due to my phone was off, so it may charge differently when it's on with centain apps running. Plus, it has 2 usb ports to charge.

It has 8000 MAH and supposably you can get 5 extra charges from it. I haven't tried that yet.
Kim Z.
VA
I love this portable charger, I can get around 8-10 charges out of it. Very useful when I'm away from home where I cannot get easy access to wall ports to plug my phone up.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Im constantly on my phone mainly playing Pokemon Go. This portable charger has been really useful and it lasts a long time I definitely recommend it.
Christina C.
Cheap brand, waste of money. I used it twice and it stopped working within the first week that I bought it.
Karla C.
Excellent portable charger, fits in a shirt pocket! The charge lasts a long time and is so convenient to take with you when you don't know where you'll be with electricity.
Nicole D.
Best power bank , i got this little portable charger in blue and works very well , its very effective, and good price . You must have one