BY TZUMI POCKET JUICE

• Looking to put this in my outdoors bad. How durable would...1 Answers
peyton b.
Searcy , AR
what a LIFE SAVER!!! doesn’t take long to charge up, and then charges your phone for hours!! very effective, and i probably couldn’t live without it. i think this one was only $10 too! they also have bigger ones, that hold more battery and they’re a little more expensive! worth it tho without a doubt!
Kara K.
New Orleans
Love my pocket juice I got it as a gift and ended up getting a bigger one! I can easily toss it in my purse so if I’m out any where I can just hook it up to this instead of searching for an outlet! So convenient
Jazmyne M.
Bentonville, AR
The one that I have is actually the 6,000 mAh and it wasn't totally what I had expected, but I still love it. It charges my phone really fast. Way faster that just plugging my phone braver into an outlet. Only problem is, is I can pretty much only use it for one full charge. I would still recommend if you just want something for a quick charge.
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Miniature version of my favorite full sized pocket juice! Like the full size it's helpful for when you are on the go where an outlet is unavailable. You can recharge it in the car and use it on walks or at concerts/festivals and any where else you may need it!
naf C.
Its a decent charger for the price of $9. It chatges about 1% per minute of battery. I would recommend it if you need to have a very basic backup thing to charge. Otherwise you can try the ones for $30 at Walmart too.
Michele B.
This a complete waste of money, mine was given to me brand new as a present. like they say you get what you pay for and being a ten dollar power bank I got almost ten minutes worth for slow charge for an HTC M7 before the power bank was drained, my daughter's LG G2 got less her battery actually still continued to drain while this was plugged into her phone and she keeps her cell phone set to battery saver at all times. The only thing this power bank is good for is that extra five to ten minutes you need for emergencies to contact someone. All in all this power bank taught me to charge my phone more often, keep a car charger in my car and carry an extra charger and cable in my purse at all times.
Tykia D.
I'm not a person that spends a lot of my day on my phone so this was perfect for me. I got mine from my local Walmart a year ago for roughly $9 and it's still running perfectly. So glad I bought this because I take public transit and this comes in handy when it's the end of the day and I'm running low on juice right before I make it home.
Kimberly B.
Moncks Corner , SC
I bought a 6,000mah charger from Walmart for 25$. It's a great product. You can charge it in an outlet or by usb. It has 2 output ports to charge 2 devices at once. It charges my iPhone from dead to full battery in about an hour. I can get multiple recharges from one full charge of the pocket juice charger.
Karalynn B.
This is the best external battery I've had. It actually charges my phone (sometimes even twice). It's amazing and for only $20 it's a great deal.
Rose L.
It stopped charging and being chargeable after only two weeks. Returned!!! Not bothering with. This brand again!!!
Patrick N.
Looking to put this in my outdoors bad. How durable would this product be for small falls?