BY TZUMI

This VR headset will transport you to a world of action-packed adventure while its universal compatibility provides you with a thrilling and pleasurable experience every time you don it. 360-degree video compatibility built-in retractable earbuds universal design fits most phones up to 6" screen adjustable strap soft foam padding lightweight high durability blue tint anti-glare lens system Android ready wipe clean imported see more...

christina T.
Kingston, OK
This dream Vision virtual reality headphone Kit is really super cool. You put your phone in it and it comes with headphones that are retractable, and you get free apps from your app store it works with Apple or Android phones it's really really entertaining and super fun. My favorite so far was under the ocean , outer space. Go to Walmart and get this. super cheap and great entertainment highly recommended
Karmen L.
Columbia, TN
I just got this VR set at a Black Friday sale at Wal-Mart for $10 . The directions are simple but almost to the point of not telling you enough ,but also this is my first VR set so I am a noob. After watching a YouTube video online about how to set the center line . I download google cardboard. It's by far the best app for this headset. It's not a lot of VR apps in the Apple App Store , but hopefully that will change now that the market is picking up. Overall, I am pretty pleased with this purchase and you can't beat $10.
kandi K.
Des Moines, IA
I love this thing

I am an adult and decided to try it out. After a bit of googling and App Store search I found a bunch of apps.
It’s so much fun and easy to use.

Coolest thing and I’m loving it.
Kierstyn P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I would like to see more apps for this set but it's a cool deal and I'm hopefully that after the holidays the apps will increase. Bought one for each of the kids and their significant others. Hopefully, they will be as impressed as I am. It's comfortable to wear as well which I was surprised about since usually these things bother my head.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
My friend bought this for her fiancé as a Christmas gift and she gave it to him early this year. I went to her house and tried it and it was amazing! The graphics are just great and I love that you can watch Netflix on it! I would love to personally own one of these as well!
Yadira F.
When I first seen these I thought they were so dumb. My husband went out and got one and I was right. Dumbest thing ever. You can't watch real movies on them. They're only to be used with VR apps. It does entertain my kids though. For adults it's not that fun.
Said my Phone is not compatibal with most VR, I have AT&T 4G smartphone. Any help, Thanks. mbwb1947@yahoo.com
Marie B.
Is this worth the price? My son has been wanting it.