Tyson Tyson® Panko Chicken Nuggets

by Tyson

Crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside, these nuggets are made with 100% all-natural* ingredients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tyson Tyson® Panko Chicken Nuggets!
Aiyana G.
Tyson Tyson® Panko Chicken Nuggets uploaded by Aiyana G.
Love it Tyson Tyson® Panko Chicken Nuggets are the best snack or lunch for kiddos and family! We probably eat this around 4 times every 2 weeks!! Nothing I would change, so easy to prepare! So easy! Overall greatly satisfied !!!
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
It’s great that these chicken nuggets come already cooked and you just have to heat them up. Makes it easy for kids who are just learning how to cook and making mistakes to ensure they won’t eat raw meat.
Yessica P.
San Pablo, CA
Tyson Tyson® Panko Chicken Nuggets uploaded by Yessica P.
Purchased at: Costco
Whenever you don’t have time to cook for you kids this product is great to have! Very affordable price and these chicken nuggets are delicious! A recommended this product, overall I am satisfied with this purchase!
Joshebet L.
Winston Salem, NC
Estos nuggets de pollo 🍗 le gustan mucho a mis hijas, y a mi también jajaja. Son bastante grandes y ricos en sabor. Normalmente los hago en la air fryer y quedan super ricos en menos de 20 minutos. Para esos días que se está muy ocupado, esto es una buena opción
Shantoria B.
Barbourville
I kid you not. My youngest child lives strictly on chicken nuggets! These are considered one of the good-good nuggets lol!
Wanida G.
I first tried these when I was up in Tampa. We put them in the oven till they where ready and it was definitely worth it. I will definitely get some more.Tyson Tyson® Panko Chicken Nuggets
Kaylie F.
Bonney lake Washington
So good and I love to have chick fil a sauce with it. I ate these so much as a kid and still buy them for myself to this day.
Wendi O.
vail,az
Our favorite chicken nuggets! They don't have the spongy texture most chicken nuggets have and they are a quick and easy meal. I love them in the air fryer with some sauce to dip into. Very affordable and filling. I always have these in my freezer!
Rozy K.
Anaheim, CA
The best nuggets ever me , my husband, and my three kids cannot stop eating it so delicious really so yummy, just put on the oven for about 10 minutes and ready to eat the most amazing delicious nuggets.
Taylor N.
Louisville, KY
These are so nostalgic for me. Tastes like grade school chicken nugget days. Absolutely delicious and easy to make. I couldn’t recommend these enough whether it’s for your kids or for yourself.

Looking for your answer?