GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsTysonChicken
Tyson Trimmed & Ready Premium Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tray

Tyson® Trimmed & Ready® Premium Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tray

by Tyson

#6 in Chicken

Tyson® 100% All Natural Chicken Breasts are a great option for those looking for a tasty yet healthy meal because they are minimally processed and contain no artificial ingredients. Serve as a center of the plate item or cut it up and put it in your favorite soup, salad or in fajitas!

What would you make using chicken breast?
What are some of your favorite chicken recipes?
Start your review of Tyson® Trimmed & Ready® Premium Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tray!
Caralynne K.
St Petersburg, FL
Tyson® Trimmed & Ready® Premium Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tray uploaded by Caralynne K.
Purchased at: Walmart
You can't go wrong with chicken Parm. I love using these chicken breasts for cooking. They are always fresh and I hardly have to trim any fat off of them. The price is always affordable and the brand is dependable. #food #foodie #chef #cheflife #dinner #chickenparm #chicken #italian #easydinner #weeknightmeal #comfortfood
Miriam N.
Newark, DE
Tyson® Trimmed & Ready® Premium Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tray uploaded by Miriam N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Really good meat 🍖 it’s fresh and tasty when I cook it. I highly recommended it. It’s not expensive
Beverly T.
Madison, NC
Tyson® Trimmed & Ready® Premium Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tray uploaded by Beverly T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Make chicken sandwiches or casserole dishes perfect for your choice of chicken recipes
Leilani B.
N Lauderdale, FL
Tyson® Trimmed & Ready® Premium Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tray uploaded by Leilani B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This chicken breast is top of the line. I never have a problem when I use this brand. Tyson does not disappoint! Definitely worth the money.
Ethel  E.
Winter Haven, FL
Tyson® Trimmed & Ready® Premium Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tray uploaded by Ethel  E.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my only brand of chicken. No hormones added. A must in this world right now.
Yinanyela M.
West Chester, PA
Tyson® Trimmed & Ready® Premium Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tray uploaded by Yinanyela M.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Tyson 100% all natural chicken breast are so natural snd is a excellent option for a lot recipe today I made capresa chicken breast and was delicious the chicken very juicy and fresh. Highly recommend.
Natasha S.
Reed City, MI
Tyson® Trimmed & Ready® Premium Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tray uploaded by Natasha S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use [product:tyson-trimmed-&-ready-premium-boneless-skinless-chicken-breast-tray] for all my chicken meals. I like that the chicken is bone free, skin free, moist and tender. It makes the best chicken soup
Brandy V.
Donna, TX
Tyson® Trimmed & Ready® Premium Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tray uploaded by Brandy V.
[product:tyson-trimmed-&-ready-premium-boneless-skinless-chicken-breast-tray] is my go to poultry to buy, I can make a wide variety of recipes as well, which is great, and depending on or if you put seasonings, it won’t really make or break the recipe but it definitely helps a lot to add more flavor than not.
Shandrieka B.
Little Rock, AR
Tyson® Trimmed & Ready® Premium Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tray uploaded by Shandrieka B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tyson's chicken breasts are the best! I cook them all types of ways but this time I just fried them and had a side of rice. #SomethingQuick&Simple They were so delicious, tender, juicy, and seasoned to perfection.
Yan L.
Garner, NC
Tyson® Trimmed & Ready® Premium Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tray uploaded by Yan L.
Very good and convenient product. Usually buy a load to stock so I can cook it easily over the week. Versatile part of meat to use!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
walla K.
Thessaloniki
il y a 2 ans
Katiria V. il y a 2 ans
So for me I have a few different ways that I like to make chicken breast and number one is I always want to do it in the oven sometimes I'll do it on the grill but the oven is my best friend and you're not using like a whole hell of a lot of Grease. So one of my favorite recipes that's like my easiest to go to would be cutting my breast in tenders and dipping my chicken in egg wash and then rolling it around in a breadcrumb (add whatever seasonings now) cheese mix I normally use the Mexican cheese mix and I'll just like roll that around and then whatever is left over I just kind of sprinkling it on top and then I bake it and it always comes out good and juicy and that's like my easiest and favorite recipe I have to say. I think it's my favorite because there's no real measurements and I feel more comfortable when I can just do what feels cool to me.
tracy D.
il y a 3 ans
Elainie O. il y a 3 ans
I looove to make Creamy Dill Chicken, a side of roasted potatoes & green beans (or roasted asparagus). I have the recipe if you’d like 😉