Tyson® Trimmed & Ready® Premium Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tray

by Tyson

#1 in Chicken

Tyson® 100% All Natural Chicken Breasts are a great option for those looking for a tasty yet healthy meal because they are minimally processed and contain no artificial ingredients. Serve as a center of the plate item or cut it up and put it in your favorite soup, salad or in fajitas!

What is your favorite recipe with this chicken?
Is this a good brand ?
Start your review of Tyson® Trimmed & Ready® Premium Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tray!
a day agoBelton, SC
Purchased at: Publix
These chicken breasts are okay. There is a good bit of fat to cut off prior to cooking. The chicken is juicy with a good flavor. Not too stringy. It is good for grilling! My family likes plain fried chicken breast. I will continue to buy this. It gets a 4 star because the chicken breast at Whole Foods or The Fresh Market is so much better.
a month agoBroken Arrow, OK
I love this brand of chicken it’s always fresh and clean, has great flavor!! Easy to cook and I wouldn’t improve this product. This chicken is fantastic!! Also a great price and can buy it at any grocery store! Highly Recommend!!
4 months agoYonkers, NY
Use chicken breasts all the time to makes baked crispy chicken with mashed potatoes. I can trust Tyson because I know that their meat is reliable and everyone tells me that it’s the best brand of chicken cutlets to use.
4 months agoFarmington , MO
I buy this pack when I’m making Mexican chicken. It’s the perfect amount. They taste so good and are always juicy. Some of them can get pricey but I usually find a good deal. Definitely recommend the Tyson brand.
2 months agoMilan, TN
Tyson® Trimmed & Ready® Premium Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tray uploaded by Angi D.
I made my mom’s chicken Rotel recipe yesterday with this and it turned out wonderful! It was easy to prepare the chicken for the dish. I put it in the instant pot for 25 minutes and it was done. I will definitely purchase again.
2 days agoSesser, IL
This is our definite go to when it comes to chicken nights! These boneless skinless breasts are amazingly affordable and can be used for so many different recipes!
a month agoPueblo, CO
I love buying these when I want to make chicken strips or chicken soup. Very easy to cook. Hold great flavor and can be very tender is steamed or boiled long enough.
3 months agoBaltimore
I love this specific pack of chicken because it takes all the work out of preparing the chicken. Usually when I buy a pack there is still some fat or leftover skin that is hanging on. I’m a bit squeamish when it comes to raw meat so this is a great thing to pick up! I like to use this chicken for chicken cutlets or chicken Parmesan. Definitely recommend!
2 months agoBentonville, AR
I am all about easy and these chicken breast are easy!  I am very picky about the meat I buy but with that can come an increased price, these are a value in my opinion.  You can take them home, season and cook however you want.  This is a staple in my house!  I just don't buy ahead and freeze... I do not like frozen meat.
3 months agoSouthlake, TX
These are huge! What chicken has a breast that big? ones that have not been pastured and have been fed stuff like fattening GMO corn and other GMO grain.  If a chicken eats GMO anything, you guessed it..you're ingesting it that when you eat the chicken.  I use Tyson once in a while, but overall I prefer pastured chicken.