Tyson Thick Cut  Bacon 16 Oz Package

Tyson Thick Cut Bacon 16 Oz Package

BY TYSON #33 in Bacon

Tyson® Thick Cut Bacon meets the highest quality standards. Together, our smoking method and classic cure create a traditional, premium bacon, packed with flavor and cut thick for your enjoyment see more...

• Do you prefer Thick or thin cut bacon?3 Answers
  • What are some good recipes to make with this bacon? 1 Answers
Tyson Thick Cut  Bacon 16 Oz Package
Tyson Thick Cut Bacon 16 Oz Package
nicole b.
nicole b.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Foodie Expert
Bacon i have to have bacon for breakfast , lunch and dinner , bacon is one of americas best products ? it smells amazing while you cook it and even better when you taste it . Best part of any meal is adding bacon in the mix Tyson bacon = heaven in my mouth !
Mary L.
Mary L.
Foodie Expert
What can I say about Tyson's Thick Cut bacon? It is some of the best bacon I have ever had and whenever I have a taste for bacon this is what I'm looking for.
Tayler W.
Tayler W.
Anaheim, CA
Tyson always puts out great food products. And who doesn't love bacon?! So this is definitely recommended.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Foodie Expert
This is so good . I love how you have something to bite into once it's done cooking .
Gabriel A.
Gabriel A.
Foodie Expert
Yum who doesn't love bacon. My whole family loves it. Perfect for any time of the day and can go with just about any meal..
Karlie R.
Karlie R.
N Ft Myers, FL
Tyson thick cut bacon is delicious and didn't pop like crazy when I cooked it! Double thumbs up on this product!! Will def be buying this again!
Kaelyn S.
Kaelyn S.
Rochester, MN
Tyson makes great bacon! I do live this stuff, however, i enjoy the already cooked microwaveable ones more. They are faster when you have a busy day!
Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.
delano , ca
Foodie Expert
Tyson bacon is the best I made salad bowls out of them or sometimes I make devild eggs with a little bit of sprinkle of tyson bacon.
Killeen, TX
Foodie Expert
Very good bacon, I hate when I buy bacon and it all fat. All the times I've gotten this one I haven't had that problem.
Dakota L.
Dakota L.
Lancaster, KY
I heard that bacon is healthy for you and I eat it everyday, more than one piece.
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Do you prefer Thick or thin cut bacon?
Killeen, TX
Foodie Expert
What are some good recipes to make with this bacon?