tyson® spicy chicken patties

by Tyson

#9 in Chicken

Made with chicken raised with no antibiotics ever, Tyson Fully Cooked Spicy Chicken Patties are a delicious addition to any meal. Our chicken patties are made with all-natural* white meat chicken with no preservatives, then breaded with a kick of spice. With 0 grams of trans fat per serving, these chicken patties are perfectly sandwich sized for a quick lunch or dinner. Fully cooked and ready-to-eat, simply prepare in an oven or microwave and serve with ketchup on a sesame seed bun for a delicious lunch. Includes one 26oz. package. Everything seems to turn out a whole lot better when you just keep it simple. No nonsense. Just stick to the good stuff. The 100% real stuff that make life, and chicken, great. With farm raised chicken of the highest quality, with no antibiotics ever, we keep it real in everything we do. Keep it real. Keep it Tyson. *Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of tyson® spicy chicken patties!
Jessica W.
Romney, WV
tyson® spicy chicken patties uploaded by Jessica W.
My husband and I love these spicy chicken patties! We always have these on hand in our house. I love to put them on top of a salad or make buffalo chicken wraps with these. These have tons of flavor and great taste. Would highly recommend!
kelly M.
tyson® spicy chicken patties uploaded by kelly M.
I love spicy chicken sandwiches. These are great for at home. I put them on a toasted bun with mayo and lettuce!
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
Using these patties is a fast way to prepare a meal ike chicken Parm. It come with a good amount of chicken prepared cooked. The quality of the chicken.oa excellent and I wouldn't change a thing. I would recommend this ! tyson® spicy chicken patties
Atika S.
tyson® spicy chicken patties uploaded by Atika S.
Growing up, frozen nuggets were a constant go-to for a quick lunch time meal during those long summer months where my mother had plenty of other things to do than cook 3x meals a day. Like I was going to complain, this were awesome! As an adult, however, the tripped processed (I'm assuming) meat pancake that has been ever so carefully and strategically been shaped into any one of the upper midwestern states, seems to have lost that childhood delicious flavor. Instead, I either get the *Hot Pocket* effect where the lava like center battles the soggy exterior for which will cause me to recoil first.... Or.... I end up chewing a very bland tire... In essence, not my preference these days. *Photo are company produced advertising photos*
Ileana F.
Me encanta son super ricos y lo mejor es que ya vienen hechos solo tienes que calentarlos o dorarlos para hacer una comida rica rapida y saludable te saca de apuros ademas ea de buena calidad no saben acartonados ni son duros los compro a menudo
Kayla B.
Robeline, LA
I love these they are quick and simple yet good and tasty. I get burnt out on burgers sometimes and these chicken patties do the trick and also great for when I have a larger group to feed. I usually offer either burgers or chicken patties to give an option.
Michelle L.
Opelousas, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
great for a quick lunch or a quick dinner. Very easy to prepare either in the microwave or oven. Great taste the entire family enjoys
Jennifer G.
1,662 reviews
Love these! Easy to have on hand for single person meals. I also love to use one cut up in a salad too!
Anna J.
Monroe, MI
These taste so good and now I can’t find them anywhere 😩 very affordable and it’s not as spicy as I’d want it to be but still taste good
Brooke M.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband and I LOVE these. They taste so great and aren’t expensive at all. We have these a lot when we have company.

Looking for your answer?