Tyson Southern Style Tenderloins uploaded by Bridgett B.

BY TYSON

Made with 100% all-natural ingredients*. These fully-cooked breast tenderloins are battered and breaded with a peppery seasoning. 0g trans fat per serving with no preservatives.

*Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients.

Allergens

• milk
  • wheat

Ingredients: Chicken breast tenderloins, wheat flour, water, contains 2% or less of the following: buttermilk powder, dextrose, extractives of black pepper, extractives of paprika, oil of garlic, salt, spices, yellow corn flour. Breading set in vegetable oil.

How to Cook:

Preferred method

Conventional Oven

1.  Preheat oven to 425°F.

2.  Place frozen tenderloins on baking sheet.

3.  Heat 18 to 20 minutes.

Microwave

1.  Arrange frozen tenderloins on microwave safe plate.

2.  Heat on high:

1 tenderloin for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes

2 tenderloins for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes

3 tenderloins for 3 minutes

Do not overheat

3.  Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.

Appliances vary.  Heating times approximate.

Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
Frozen chicken tenders are always rough. You can never get the texture quite right. They’re either burnt and too crunchy or soggy. And with Tyson I feel like I don’t run into that problem much. Great flavor. Delicious! The tenderloins are my favorite kind of cut for chicken tenders. So juicy on the inside but crunchy on the outside. Literally the best of both worlds.
Erica W.
Columbia, MO
We like to have Tyson Southern Style Tenderloins with our dinner maybe once a month. It's the only frozen chicken I like, because it has a bit of a kick to it. I would like to find something with a bit more of a kick, but I would still recommend this to others as it's the best I've found so far.
Karlee R.
Fitzgerald , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves these tenderloins. They are easy to cook and taste great! They are wonderful for those tired night that you don’t want to spend a ton of time cooking!
Sabrina S.
Rushville, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I almost always cook from scratch but these are great when I’m tired or sick. Moist and a good taste. Kids love it as well. Cooks quickly and the price is affordable
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Tyson Southern Style Tenderloins not as good as I was hoping for. It has a lot of breading on them. And it's really chewy. You definitely can tell there is rib meat in them. Probably will not buy again.
Jennifer H.
These are absolutely delicious and have great flavor & color. I live in Texas so it might be a sin to buy chicken in a bag like this, but I'm willing to break the rules!! I also feel good about feeding them to my family.
Connie B.
Mitchell, SD
I love these! They used to have them so you could deep fat fry them and I honestly liked those better but I suppose they had to go a bit healthier!! These are so good tho.
hailey h.
Williamston, MI
These make such an easy meal after a long day when you just don't have the energy to slave over the stove. They come out perfect every time, and they taste wonderful.
Jessica W.
Huntsville, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
We eat a lot of chicken in the house with there being 3 little ones and my husband always looking for the newest easy meal. These are perfect for tiny hands
Becky E.
Earlville, IL
Tyson has always made a reliable product that is safe for my kids to eat. I am usually pretty hesitant on chicken nuggets but they do make a good product.