Tyson Southern Style Tenderloins uploaded by Bridgett B.

BY TYSON

Made with 100% all-natural ingredients*. These fully-cooked breast tenderloins are battered and breaded with a peppery seasoning. 0g trans fat per serving with no preservatives.

*Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients.

Allergens

• milk
  • wheat

Ingredients: Chicken breast tenderloins, wheat flour, water, contains 2% or less of the following: buttermilk powder, dextrose, extractives of black pepper, extractives of paprika, oil of garlic, salt, spices, yellow corn flour. Breading set in vegetable oil.

How to Cook:

Preferred method

Conventional Oven

1.  Preheat oven to 425°F.

2.  Place frozen tenderloins on baking sheet.

3.  Heat 18 to 20 minutes.

Microwave

1.  Arrange frozen tenderloins on microwave safe plate.

2.  Heat on high:

1 tenderloin for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes

2 tenderloins for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes

3 tenderloins for 3 minutes

Do not overheat

3.  Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.

Appliances vary.  Heating times approximate.

Mlynn R.
Ridgeland, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
These chicken tenders are so so so good. I love that they have a little bit of spice to them but not too much. My only con is that sometimes they are fairly large so there may only be 4 or 5 strips in the entire bag
Matthew J.
Rector, AR
Purchased at: Kroger
Hands down do not second guess yourself you need these in your life. These bad options from Tyson are so easy, flavorful and pair well with random things or even Just to make a sandwich. I wish the price was a little lower or more structured across the board because even from stores in town the prices can vary on these 2-4 bucks without sales being factored in so you kind of have to hunt for who might have them at the best deal but the food will not disappoint.
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
Frozen chicken tenders are always rough. You can never get the texture quite right. They’re either burnt and too crunchy or soggy. And with Tyson I feel like I don’t run into that problem much. Great flavor. Delicious! The tenderloins are my favorite kind of cut for chicken tenders. So juicy on the inside but crunchy on the outside. Literally the best of both worlds.
Erica W.
Columbia, MO
We like to have Tyson Southern Style Tenderloins with our dinner maybe once a month. It's the only frozen chicken I like, because it has a bit of a kick to it. I would like to find something with a bit more of a kick, but I would still recommend this to others as it's the best I've found so far.
Josie S.
Cullman, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
These are really good and I feel like they have to be healthier than fast food chicken tenders but fix that craving. We cook ours in the air fryer for 10-15 minutes on ~400 degrees. The fact that they’re tenders is better also because it’s real cut chicken tenderloins with less processing than most of the others I’ve seen.
Justin S.
Apollo, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these tenders. They are great for making chicken Parmesan and are very crispy and fresh. They are easy to heat up and can be used for a variety of recipes. They are relatively cheap and available everywhere.
claudia t.
I really like Tyson Tenderloins.  They are really good and I like that they aren't over seasoned.  I always serve them with sides and my kids love them as well.  My son calls them big chicken nuggets lol.  They are affordable and I do recommend them to every one.
JoAnne S.
Mooers Forks , NY
Purchased at: Walmart
My family loves these. They are quick and easy and sooo yummy. They taste like homemade. I sometimes for a little variety will sprinkle a bit of old bay seasoning on them before baking and make some hush puppies and you have a good meal.
Karlee R.
Fitzgerald , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves these tenderloins. They are easy to cook and taste great! They are wonderful for those tired night that you don’t want to spend a ton of time cooking!
Sabrina D.
Rushville, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I almost always cook from scratch but these are great when I’m tired or sick. Moist and a good taste. Kids love it as well. Cooks quickly and the price is affordable