Tyson Southern Style Chicken Breast Tenderloins uploaded by Bridgett B.

BY TYSON #97 in Chicken

No preservatives. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Tyson Southern Style Chicken Breast Tenderloins not as good as I was hoping for. It has a lot of breading on them. And it's really chewy. You definitely can tell there is rib meat in them. Probably will not buy again.
Jennifer H.
These are absolutely delicious and have great flavor & color. I live in Texas so it might be a sin to buy chicken in a bag like this, but I'm willing to break the rules!! I also feel good about feeding them to my family.
Connie B.
Mitchell, SD
I love these! They used to have them so you could deep fat fry them and I honestly liked those better but I suppose they had to go a bit healthier!! These are so good tho.
hailey h.
Williamston, MI
These make such an easy meal after a long day when you just don't have the energy to slave over the stove. They come out perfect every time, and they taste wonderful.
Becky E.
Earlville, IL
Tyson has always made a reliable product that is safe for my kids to eat. I am usually pretty hesitant on chicken nuggets but they do make a good product.
Angela A.
Peachtree CORNERS
I love just about anything that Tyson's makes. These tenderloins are good and tender. They taste excellent with honey mustard sauce.
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
These are my favorite frozen chicken strips. They taste great and are the perfect size. They make the perfect quick and easy meal.
Jennifer M.
Lk In The Hls, IL
My whole family loves these chicken tenders. They are very flavorful and make such an easy week night dinner!
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
I liked this chicken but I thought it would taste a little better, I think it needs a little more seasoning to add more flavor to it. I bought at Walmart and it was affordable, I think it cost like 6 dollars. I recommend it because it is really easy and fast to make, also it tastes good.