Tyson Premium White Meat Chicken Nuggets

by Tyson

Tyson® Premium Selects Breaded Chicken Nuggets start with all natural* select cuts of all white meat chicken that are perfectly seasoned with a crispy and savory breading. So you get the simple all-natural* flavors of great chicken for a meal your whole family can enjoy in minutes. *Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tyson Premium White Meat Chicken Nuggets!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
Tyson Premium White Meat Chicken Nuggets uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I bought these for my daughter, but then stole some to make a salad for lunch. 😜 These nuggets are crunchy and flavorful and a great source of protein. There are 13g of protein in 4 chicken nuggets, which is actually pretty good. They’re super convenient and heat up quickly in the oven. They’re perfect for kids or adults and we’re very affordable at BJ’s. I definitely recommend trying them!!
Sally J.
Guin, AL
I like to have these nuggets in my freezer at all times. They are quick and easy for me or my daughter to bake for a quick meal on busy days and they are real white meat chicken and not processed meat like some other brands. They have a good flavor as well.
Christina N.
Joliet, IL
My siblings love chicken nuggets they eat this all the time they have a great taste and they even have the dinosaur 🦕 shapes
Joselyn S.
Oswego
My favorite go to since I was 5 LOL!! So good and can be cooked multiple ways and tastes great each way !
Sarah P.
Evanston
So so good. Flavor is great! My younger brother loves them. It met my expectations for sure.
Lea D.
Liberty, MO
These are in my freezer at all times, my daughter loves her chicken nuggets and this is my favorite brand so far. I would have to say it’s the best quality meat out of everything Iv tried . great price too !!
Natosha C.
Portland, OR
Great taste. Cooks well in the oven and in the air fryer. Great value for the price. Nuggets can be eaten alone or cut to be used in other meals for a great quick protein.
Ashley M.
Easy to make meal for toddlers. They even taste good out of the microwave and that's a big feat for me. We buy in bulk so we always have a quick somewhat healthy meal for my son.
Nik J.
New Orleans, LA
Decent option for frozen chicken nuggets. My son loves them. There are several options for how to cook them depending on how much time you have.
Aaliyah M.
Fort Worth, TX
I keep a 2 4lb bags in my fridge for my kids. They love chicken nuggets. They are also so quick and easy to make whether it’s in the oven or frying them on the stove. This is my go to meal for them!

Looking for your answer?