BY NUDGES

Reward your dog's unconditional love with Tyson Nudges Sizzlers Beef & Cheese 10oz. Made with real USA-sourced beef and cheese, these tender treats contain natural ingredients and no artificial flavors or preservatives. They're a great way to reward your buddy any time of day. see more...

Kelsey T.
Evergreen , NC
My dog logs nudges brand and this is one of the flavors she loves! I love seeing how excited she gets when she sees my bringing the bag of treats out! Recommend to all dog owners!
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
My pup loves this! He eats it so fast I can’t keep food in his bowl!! He’d keep eating it if I kept putting more down, in his opinion and mine I think this is the best dog food for him! Definitely recommend
Leah A.
Bluffton, IN
My maltese/shih tzu breed dog ABSOLUTELY loves these! They are a little pricey and I don't buy them all the time for her but when I do I cut them in halfies for her so they last a little longer for her. The ingredient list is great too!
Ali G.
These aren't my dog's favorite treats but she likes them very much. I'm not sure of the ingredients in these but they're pretty affordable. They're big enough to break in half because my dog is pretty small so they last a long time too.
Angela M.
Oh my where do I begin Lol
Our three dogs love love love love their nudges 😀their favorite treats of all !!!!!!!!! They look forward to getting their treat everyday and every evening and are so full of excitement when I go into the kitchen and call them in 😀
Shannon K.
Lenexa, KS
All natural! Our dog loves these! And I feel better rewarding her with something I know isn’t full of junk. I’ve bought several varieties and our English bulldog loves them all! Definitely recommend for everyone!
Mandee H.
My dogs love these and all of the other Nudges snack flavors. They begs for them all day long. If you can afford more pricier snacks I would highly recommend these. It's the snacks I buy for my fur babies.
Michele L.
Lexington, SC
My dogs like these pretty well. They are pretty expensive but I like that they are natural. I purchased these at Walmart and thought the price was pretty competitive. I do t know that I would buy them again as they'll price was a little much.
Erica D.
Dayton, TX
My doggies LOVE these! I think these are their favorite treats. They are fairly affordable and seem to have mostly healthy ingredients. They don't seem to give my sensitive schnauzer a tummy ache either.
Luisa H.
lancaster
These are by far his favorites. In general he just loves this brand but anything that has meat in it he truly goes insane for. Cons the cheese in the product sometimes makes him gasses but that’s due to his picky stomach.
Why do you say I can find them at Wal-Mart when I don't. So where can I find these sizzlers