Tyson Nudges Premium Jerky Cuts Roasted Duck Recipe Tenders, 18 oz  uploaded by Nicole J.

BY TYSON

Playing with your buddy is always a treat. Keep the fun going with our roasted duck recipe dog treats. Made with real american duck and no artificial flavors or fillers, theyre a great way to fuel the connection between you and your dog. see more...

Stephanie J.
Hilliard, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pup loves this stuff but they do not last a long time, they also are a little pricy so I don't buy them as much as other treats. She would eat them right up though when I did get them for her so I'd say they are dog approved!
Jessica M.
Liberal, KS
My boxer absolutely loves these treats! If I can't get him to do anything I'll just show him a piece of jerky and he's all for listening!! Great buy a petco! I really recommend this treat for those of you who love "treating" your pups! šŸ˜‰
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love the fact it's made in USA very few ingredients my dog loves them, and there's no preservatives. My doggie loves every flavor of Nudgies that I've tried on him. Would definitely recommend.
Margaret S.
Indian Land, SC
We haven't tried the roasted duck but my dog received the Nudges Grillers for Christmas. Out of all the treats she's tried those were definitely her favorite. She LOVED them.
Jessica H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love to get these as treats. They are kinda big pieces so I normally break them up. Also, you can normally get a couple dollars off by using a coupon in the mail.
Melissa M.
My dog loves these treats. It's hard to find treats without grains (because they make him fart up a storm) and these are a great alternative. He's a medium/large dog and always begs for these. They are a great price for the product you receive.
Megan E.
Stafford, VA
My 2 fur babies love jerky treats. Period. But this one is has been one of the best ones that I have found. My little one has a finicky stomach and I have to be careful what I give her, but with this treat she seems to digest it without any problems and she loves it!
Ehren B.
Vancouver , WA
My two pomerainians love these! They like how soft they are but it still takes time for them to eat the whole thing. I use these for training purposes, rewarding, and distracting them from knowing I'm leaving them for a little bit
Jennyfer H.
My dog loves these jerky treats. She's a small dog and the pieces are kind of big so I usually will cut them in half. They are a bit pricey but the ingredients are good. I also like that they are made in the USA. It feels good to know I'm supporting our economy every time I treat my dog to some duck jerky.
Anndria T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog goes absolutely insane for these. He will do anything we ask him to do if it means getting one of these treats. Duck is a great protein for dogs. We try to keep a bag of this around for him at all times. This is definitely worth the money and I recommend getting.
Jennifer M.
Fresno, CA
Nikki S.
Kansas City, Kansas
Has anyone tried these for their dog?

Target