Tyson Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Strips

by Tyson

Our lightly breaded chicken strips are packed with 20g of protein, perfect as a snack or to punch your next meal. Made with 100% all-natural ingredients!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tyson Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Strips!
Tee S.
Hinesville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Tyson Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Strips are amazing. Nice size chicken strips. They are bigger than other brand chicken strip. The whole family enjoys the crispy and juicy chicken strips. Tyson Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Strips has no preservatives & no added hormones or steroids. I prefer to cook these in my Ninja 4 Quart Air Fryer Af100. I would recommend these Tyson Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Strips. Very delicious. 😋
Laura B.
El Cajon, CA
Yummy and easy to make! When you need something simple and tasty choose this product!
ANGELY T.
Far Rockaway, NY
This is great for a quick dinner and not wanting to cook so heat this up and some vegetables on the side or salads.
Joely G.
Louisville
i love these chicken strips!! the breading is nice and light and crispy. not too much and the seasoning is very good. honestly all of tyson’s chicken products are good including these. if you’re looking for a good frozen chicken strip, i’d get these!
Shantoria B.
Bimble, KY
This is what I use when we do homemade DQ chicken strip baskets at home! They are just like DQ’s identical!
Nadia  L.
They're pretty good. I mean as far as chicken strips go they're great. But NEVER microwave them because they get grosser than most chicken strips. Just put them in the oven and then broil them. Also have a nice bread and season flavor and the chicken is actually there and real.
Klaire J.
The perfect chicken tender to cut upper and put in a salad. Just the right amount of dreading to give you that extra crunch on your salad! So fast and easy anyone can do it. I would recommend having a bag of these in your fridge at all times.👌
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
These are kinda small and weirdly shaped, which throws me off. However they taste good and make a quick easy meal.
Dyanna R.
E Northport, NY
I wanted to love these because they less calories and breading but the chicken tasted processed. I wanted it to be an actual tender.
Sarah Y.
Oakland Gdns, NY
My husband and I always get these at costco. They are easy to make and versatile. Salad, pasta, and etc.

Looking for your answer?