Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsChickenTyson
Individually Frozen Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts

Tyson Individually Frozen Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts

by Tyson

For an incredibly convenient start to any meal, keep delicious and always-tender Tyson ® Individually Frozen Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts standing by in your freezer. Cook them to juicy, tender perfection by baking or sautéing. For an easy side dish, try throwing them in the oven with your favorite fresh veggies. Then make these flavorful chicken breasts the centerpiece of your mealtime. As always, our chicken breasts are all-natural, minimally processed with no artificial ingredients. • 100% all-natural, minimal processed chicken with no artificial ingredients • 25 grams of protein and 0 grams of trans fat per serving • Cook from frozen in less than 20 minutes • Thin Sliced Breast to give you perfectly portioned meals available any time from the freezer • No antibiotics ever • Perfect for baking or sautéing • Serve with your favorite side dish • Resealable bag for easy storage • Farm raised chicken of the highest quality

how do you prepare these?
What's your favorite thing about these bagged chicken?
Can I test these products I do reviews on?
Start your review of Tyson Individually Frozen Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts!
Nancy G.
I purchased this product st SAMs. I was a bit disappointed that I had to remove chicken feathers from the frozen chicken breasts. It has disgusted me a lot. I would recommend everyone checking the bags before you buy them at the stores. It's not something I was looking forward to doing. I know they have feathers before they are taken to the factories. It's just somethings I didn't want to see when I was going to prepare it for dinner.
Bridget W.
Tyson Individually Frozen Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts uploaded by Bridget W.
This is such a great product. Its fresh seal and frozen. It can be thawed whole bag in a sink of cold water and be just wonderful for cooking a fresh meal with your fav veggies and sides. Bake it with herbs and oil, breaded and fried, or even cut up and prepare with veggies for a stirfried dish. Highly recommend and affordable.
Bailey F.
Reedley, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite chicken to cook with. It's perfect for my many crockpot recipes. As far as frozen chicken breasts go, Tyson is winning.
Desiree D.
Edwardsville, IL
Love using these for meal prepping, pasta dishes, and making a quick and easy dinner. Great taste and mazing value. My favorite brand of chicken. Will definitely continue to purchase
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
These are very convenient. They taste all right. The only complaint I've had is that the last two times I've purchased them they have been freezer burnt. I know I bought them from the store like that because I opened the bag to thaw a chicken breast as soon as I got home.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is a decent way to stock up on chicken and they taste fresh and good. I am always a little hesitant about big brands like Tyson and the potential for abusive factory farming and such, but I still buy these regularly so I can't complain too much. They are affordable and sold all over.
Jessica E.
Great quality chicken, love it on the grill, good for salads too. Highly recommend this
Danielle R.
Great easy way to get your protein in and stay healthy. Was full of flavor and made making dinner a piece of cake
Morgyn L.
Greenville , SC
Great for BBQ chicken love this chicken great brand great buy affordable repeat used
Joshua E.
Riverview, FL
These are really convenient! It's nice to be able to cook only what we need and seal it up and toss back into the freezer! We enjoy these baked in the oven with seasoning or some BBQ sauce! Great taste and texture!