Tyson Hardwood Smoked Bacon 16 Oz Package uploaded by Sue L.

BY TYSON #4 in Bacon

Tyson® Brand Bacon meets the highest quality standards. Together, our smoking method and classic cure create a traditional, premium bacon, packed with flavor. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
tyson makes the best bacon. i love the smoked taste of it. its easy to cook. i love to cook mine in the oven so that is evenly crispy. good flavor, price is great on this. i love to make it and put it in a sandwich. i buy at walmart. i would recommend and buy again.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I need to remind myself to get more tomorrow... anyways Tyson's always makes great bacon products and its usually at a decent price for the amount they put in their packs. This has such a nice taste to it you can't just eat one or two... I love the taste of bacon and I pretty much put it on everything, pizza, burgers, salads...etc
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
The cost of bacon has gone up, so we tried to buy some generic brands to save on cost. We learned however, that the quality really was less because it was very thin, fatty pieces. That is not the case with Tyson. It is thicker and so tasty. It is worth paying the little extra for a treat.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I love this bacon . The worst thing about trying new brands of bacon is getting it home . Getting ready for your meal. I say meal becouse in my house at times we love breakfast for dinner. But cooking a brand of bacon that's new to you only to see it cooked and all shivered up. .
NOT THIS BRAND IT COOKS UP GREAT TASTE GREAT IT'S THICK
A GOOD BRAND.HIGHY RECCOMED
Priya R.
Laurel, MD
Who does not love bacon. What is not to love, everything tastes better with bacon. Tyson Hardwood Smoked Bacon is perfect for everything. It has a distinct smokey flavor and perfect thickness. Not too thick not paper thin. Its easily available in my grocery store and great value for money.
Jenna D.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Tyson brand is a staple in my household. The smoked flavor of this bacon is delicious. It's a perfect thickness and cooks perfectly in the microwave every time. This bacon is my favorite part of breakfast! Just as good as the competitor brands.
Moon B.
Jamaica , NY
One of the best companies you can buy your bacon from! i bought it from my local grocery store and i have to say it is my go to breakfast material. I am a constant repeat customer. The slices are cut in thin slices and the taste is very flavorful. overall i am very satisfied.
Belle A.
My husband loves bacon and I restrict him from having too much due to his health. When we decided to have some for breakfast, this is the one he goes to buy. The bacon cooks really well, if you want it crispy, it will come out perfect, and it never shrivels up badly like bacon tends to do.
Stephanie S.
Mcdonough, GA
BACON!? Did someone say BACON!? My family is big on bacon, and we buy a lot and many different brands. Tyson's hardwood smoked bacon is delicious! I prefer bacon that doesn't have any sweetness to it, and this is one of those. I think I'm going to go an throw some in the oven right now!
Alyssa P.
Attleboro, MA
Smoked bacon is the best king of bacon!! i love the honey maple flavors, those are just the greatest! i don't eat bacon much anymore since its not so good for you but every once in a while ill make myself a few pieces for breakfast and blot off all of the grease and oil! haha
Zachery S.
Amelia Court House
I've never tried Tyson brand bacon; how does it compare to a store brand/other leading brand? Better or worse?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
How is this considered eco-friendly?
Kaitlyn R.
How does this compare to other brands?
Mariya P.