BY TYSON

Fully Cooked see more...

Brooke C.
I normally used can chickens for recipes that require shredded, pre-cooked chicken & have never had a problem until now. The smell was horrible & the taste left a terrible taste in my mouth. I used the regular canned chicken from Tyson, which was fine. Once I opened it I even checked the expiration date because of the smell, but it was still good. I used it to make quesadillas, but even the cheese, salsa, & sour cream could not cover the taste.
DAWN M.
I have used this Tyson canned chicken for many different preparations : buffalo dip, chicken salad, chicken tetrazini, chicken lasagna. The options are endless. It makes preparation so much easier and faster!
Olivia W.
Memphis,TN
Yum! Tyson always is yummy and this healthy chunked chicken is so good and you can do so much with it! I just eat it on crackers sometimes, or I make fancy chicken salads with it! great item!
Amber L.
This chicken is awesome. We use it when we make homemade buffalo chicken pizza or when we make chicken fajitas.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
This was pretty good but it does have a tuna taste instead of chicken. But nit bad overall.