BY TYSON #28 in Chicken

Tyson® Grilled & ready™ Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast
Fully Cooked.
Boneless, Skinless with Rib Meat Coated with Roasted Seasonings.
Carved from Real Whole Breast Fillets.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

• Why are we letting Tyson be such a mogul?3 Answers
  • With trying to eat healthier do you find this easier & cheape...2 Answers
Diana  M.
I LOVE this stuff; I use it in salads all the time. It doesn't get dried out or tough just because I put it in the microwave to cook. However, it is a bit pricey so I only get it once in a while.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
These are great for those days when you don't have time to cook or you don't feel like cooking. You just pop them in the microwave and season them if you want to. There are so many different meals you can make with this chicken. I usually have a coupon for them to lower the price a little bit.
Amanda G.
Hanson, KY
Very good! I eat a lot of salad and these are super easy to throw in the microwave and throw on top of a salad. This does not taste like it has most of the fillers that some of the other frozen chicken has. Yum!
Brieanne H.
Vancouver, WA
Pretty good, I would use these for a quick meal for my kids and me. Chicken salad was great. Seem a little expensive though
Sandra O.
Shelby Twp, MI
Foodie Expert
While i find this delicious and easy for my salads I feel the price for the bag is ridiculous , you don't get enough for your buck
Milli R.
Foodie Expert
I consume a lot of salads and so I am always searching for something to give them more bulk ( more protein). Tyson's grill chicken gives my salads an extra punch of flavor.
jessica r.
Dallas, TX
Love the flavor and convinience of this but the amount of chicken per bag isn't worth what they cost. I never buy these anymore.
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Foodie Expert
Tyson is not a trustworthy brand. When you eat a piece of this chicken, you are eating thousands of different chickens who were tormented in their short, obscenely fast lives.
Ashlee C.
Foodie Expert
These are good and simple to add to salad or a side of rice. They are not salty or chewy but they are kind of pricey.
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Foodie Expert
Why are we letting Tyson be such a mogul?
Kolleen K.
With trying to eat healthier do you find this easier & cheaper than buying a package of chicken breasts?