BY TYSON #27 in Chicken

Tyson® Grilled & ready™ Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast
Fully Cooked.
Boneless, Skinless with Rib Meat Coated with Roasted Seasonings.
Carved from Real Whole Breast Fillets.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

• Why are we letting Tyson be such a mogul?3 Answers
  • With trying to eat healthier do you find this easier & cheape...2 Answers
Katy F.
I love this chicken. I ALWAYS cook it in a pan on the stove. It is nowhere near as good in the microwave. I add garlic and onion to make it even better. It's very versatile. I use it in wraps, rice bowls, and salads!
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
These are great for those days when you don't have time to cook or you don't feel like cooking. You just pop them in the microwave and season them if you want to. There are so many different meals you can make with this chicken. I usually have a coupon for them to lower the price a little bit.
Champaine I.
Anaheim, CA
I bought this at my local store and it was pretty darn good! It actually taste like real meat! Now I buy this all the time and it's perfect for parties and large groups. You gotta have some of this for all your backyard parties 🎈
Scott S.
I have been on a health conscience kick lately and these have been used to replace breaded chicken in my diet. I have found the transition easy because of the overall quality of this product. I think they have a great taste and are great for people looking to cut out carbs with a healthier alternative.
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
I bought this at a BOGO sale and they are great. We love putting some in microwave and just dipping in a sauce. I love that they have the same taste as the chicken breastfeeding and you don't have to cut them up.
Amanda G.
Hanson, KY
Very good! I eat a lot of salad and these are super easy to throw in the microwave and throw on top of a salad. This does not taste like it has most of the fillers that some of the other frozen chicken has. Yum!
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Tyson is not a trustworthy brand. When you eat a piece of this chicken, you are eating thousands of different chickens who were tormented in their short, obscenely fast lives.
Diana  M.
I LOVE this stuff; I use it in salads all the time. It doesn't get dried out or tough just because I put it in the microwave to cook. However, it is a bit pricey so I only get it once in a while.
Milli R.
I consume a lot of salads and so I am always searching for something to give them more bulk ( more protein). Tyson's grill chicken gives my salads an extra punch of flavor.
Brittany P.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Great to have at home when you get home late from work and do not feel like cooking. Quick and easy prep and good flavor. So many different ways to use this!
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Why are we letting Tyson be such a mogul?
Kolleen K.
With trying to eat healthier do you find this easier & cheaper than buying a package of chicken breasts?