Food & SnacksPrepared FoodsPrepared Meals & EntreesTyson
Grilled & Ready Grilled Chicken Breast Nuggets

Tyson Grilled & Ready® Grilled Chicken Breast Nuggets

by Tyson

Our 100% all natural* grilled chicken breast nuggets are made with juicy, tender pieces of whole breast chicken that your entire family can enjoy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tyson Grilled & Ready® Grilled Chicken Breast Nuggets!
Sarah G.
Maplewood, MN
I love this for salads! I just heat them up a little in the microwave, let cool, then add to a delicious colorful salad with a dressing of choice.
pink I.
Salome, AZ
Tyson always has a good bass chicken dinner TV for the kids to make with a bunch of different flavors and types of Patties or chicken meat
Allie Z.
Fairfield
Absolutely love these products! Value is awesome & the flavor Never changes! My kids love them too! Great for a quick meal for the family! Always great to have on hand!
Jessica D.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
It’s nice to have it for when you didnt meal prep or too busy to cook the chicken. :)
Wendy G.
Oakley, CA
My family love this chicken nuggets they taste like a real chicken and delicious they always get me out of trouble when I want to feed my children something quick and delicious
Skye B.
Ankeny, IA
Bought these as an alternative to the breaded strips. I am so glad I did. As with any bag of chicken it’s a bit pricey but the flavor and speed of cooking can’t be beat. Will definitely buy again!
Janelle T.
Dahlgren , VA
Tyson Grilled & Ready® Grilled Chicken Breast Nuggets uploaded by Janelle T.
Purchased these because I had a coupon and wanted to start eating healthier, which usually means salads lol. Tonight I quickly put some in my toaster oven and used them to top a spinach salad. They cooked quickly and had good flavor/texture. Would definitely buy again.
Emily B.
Super tasty option for those super busy days or when I just don’t feel like grilling! Super easy to chop up to put over a salad, in a wrap, or simply dip in some BBQ sauce! No gristle, which is a huge plus too!
Angel G.
Erie, PA
I love these grilled chicken pieces. I used them for a quick quesadilla or for home made Alfredo pasta. Tyson is wonderful!
Meagan S.
buffalo
These are great to add into a salad or wrap! They have a perfect texture and the flavor is good. I can be picky on chicken but these are amazing.

Looking for your answer?