BY TYSON

Add to your favorite sauce or recipe instead of fresh poultry. see more...

Danielle D.
Turlock, CA
Every once in awhile a product is so bad it inspires me to get online and write a review. This is one of those products. The bag says "mostly white meat" but I would say it was about half white meat and the rest was fatty and dark meat. Purchased because it was a bit cheaper than the Foster Farms grilled chicken I normally buy (which actually is ALL white meat) but I will never buy again. Seems like the scraps they couldn't use for anything else so they threw in a bag and slapped a label on it "Fajita Strips." Very disappointed.
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
I love Tyson! I always have and this is just convenient.there already sliced just add sauce, bell pepper & onion. These are also good when making cheesy chicken spaghetti or chicken Alfredo!
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
I love using these chicken strips when I'm making a big bowl of salad. it adds a lot of zest and flavor to my meal.
Kassandra S.
Fort Worth, TX
Is this any good ? I'm really willing and open into trying anything new I'm kind of tired of the same food .
Isabel D.
Lee, IL
I love using this product when I'm making fajitas or using it with a pasta. Great quality of chicken.