BY TYSON

Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Strips.
Fully cooked.
Boneless, skinless with rib meat, grilled.
98% Fat free.
No preservatives.
Carved from real whole breast fillets.
Previously handled frozen.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

• As a college student, easy to make meals are a must and quite har...1 Answers
April C.
ironton, OH
Review for: Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips more...
I love to eat salads for lunch, throughout the week. I also like to have meat with my meals. This product allows me to throw together an #incredible eating experience for my little thirty minute lunch. It tastes #fresh. It is not fatty. Doesn't require heating. Simply perfect for me. The only thing I don't like is that it needs to be eaten quickly, within a work week. However, that also means that it isn't overly saturated to keep longer. #healthgoals #tyson [product:tyson-grilled-&-ready-chicken-breast-strips--48-oz.-bag]
Megan A.
My mom discovered these, and I fell head over heels in LOVE with this stuff. It is truly delicious and so good. I was sketchy about just warming up the chicken in the microwave but it's actually pretty healthy and very filling, and tastes amazing. 10/10! We have 2 bags in our freezer right now :) They are a little pricey, but there's a good amount in each bag and lasts me a little while.
Brook B.
Frostburg, MD
Review for: Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips 22 oz; 1.37 lb; 623 g more...
These are amazing! I normally buy a bag of these once a month, they taste very good, and are extremely easy to cook! I use them for chicken Alfredo, chicken salads, chicken wraps. They are definitely great to have around!
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
I really like this product. The chicken texture and flavor is perfect, and it's so convenient to heat up the chicken to top a salad, or quickly stir into a pasta dish. If a recipe calls for shredded chicken, however, this would not be the best as it doesn't shred very well - go with a frozen breast or even a rotisserie chicken for that! This product is always in stock in my freezer.
Christina S.
Marlboro, NJ
These are a staple for me now! As a college student I'm always going so I don't really have time to make myself a delicious healthy meal. Because of these I'm able to in minutes! They're delicious, healthy, and easy on the wallet if you buy them from a big box store. I use them for all types of dishes... whether it be in a salad, in a pasta, as the main dish, etc.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
These tasted way better then I thought they would. They had good flavor and I like that I can add it to rice or a tortilla or just eat it plain. I eat these when away at college all the time
Sabrina C.
Scottsboro, AL
[product:tyson-grilled-&-ready-chicken-breast-strips] were the main part of this easy garlic butter chicken pasta dinner! it was a easy fifteen minute meal and extremely delicious!
Alexis L.
Soddy Daisy, TN
These are a staple in my freezer. They are perfect when cooking a quick meal because they are simple to cook and take about 10 minutes. They have a nice texture and are a hit with everyone in the house. They pair very well with a vegetable stir-fry but are great alone. For kids who don't eat vegetables, they even pair nicely with fries and are much healthier than a bag of frozen chicken nuggets. I highly recommend this product to anyone.
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
I used to cook these pretty regularly! I made a lot of chicken fajita tacos and quesadillas with these. I used to swear by them, as their quality was phenomenal, this was probably 4 years ago. They are still good, but sometimes I get a bag with several fatty pieces, so I don't buy them nearly as much as I used to. But throwing out the fatty pieces is easy enough, I just miss what I used to get.
Ashley S.
Madison, WV
Just recently purchased this for the first time. We were starting a diet and even though I am a picky eater, I decided to give it a try. We found them at Sam's so of course they were a great price. They are now a must have in our freezer. I am in love. So easy to cook and I never dreamed they would taste so great. My picky three year old is even in love! We will be buying lots more to stock up on!
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
As a college student, easy to make meals are a must and quite hard to find when price is a factor too. I can't wait to try these - what stores can I find them at?