Tyson Gluten Free Breaded Chicken Breast Nuggets

by Tyson

Our 100% all natural gluten free chicken nuggets are made with tender, white meat chicken and coated in a savory rice flour based breading.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tyson Gluten Free Breaded Chicken Breast Nuggets!
Erica F.
Tyson Gluten Free Breaded Chicken Breast Nuggets uploaded by Erica F.
The only chicken nuggets my son will eat other than McDonald's. Tyson Gluten Free Breaded Chicken Breast Nuggets he normally eats them once or twice a week. It's my go to I don't want to cook meal. Just pop them in the oven and flip them half way through. These chicken nuggets are faithfully on our grocery list.
Lucy D.
Brockport, NY
These Nuggets are fantastic for being Gluten-Free easy to pop in the oven and love that they are healthier than other Gluten free nuggets. They taste just as good if not better than others that contain Gluten. Definitely a hit at my house.
Alicia O.
Roy, WA
The best tasting gluten free nuggets ever. Enjoyable and taste like a normal chicken nugget !
Kathy L.
Pt Charlotte, FL
The gluten free is a nice option to have for chicken nuggets. It has a nice taste and texture to it.
Linda L.
Leander, TX
I love the Tyson Gluten Free Breaded Chicken Breast Nuggets!! I have Celiac Disease and these are my favorite store bought chicken nuggets. They are more expensive than regular nuggets, but that sadly is normal for gluten free products. Compared to all other store bought gluten free nuggets they are well worth the price. They are by far my favorite.
Heidi W.
Berryville, AR
These are delicious! I cooked them in my ninja foodi. My nephew that doesn't like most of my gluten free stuff even liked them. He wanted me to tell his mom where to buy them
Stevi M.
These are the best gluten-free nuggets I’ve ever tried! I make these nuggets with gluten-free bread with honey spread on them (makes it easier to spread if the bread is warm), or I dip them in ranch or BBQ sauce. They’re also so good by themselves, and they make for a quick and good snack or meal.
Teresa H.
Mooringsport, LA
I just recently purchased these and made chicken chicken sandwiches with them, was very pleased with the flavor they had and they turned out so crispy right out of the microwave. I will be purchasing again soon.
Hannah H.
I was recently diagnosed with celiac disease and am still on the hunt for great gluten free alternatives. These aren’t as good as breaded chicken strips, but they’re a pretty good replacement
maria C.
White Plains, NY
I love nuggets and Tyson's are one of the best I have ever had, they are very crunchy

Looking for your answer?