Tyson Fun Nuggets Breaded Shaped Chicken Patties uploaded by Bridgett B.

BY TYSON

Tyson® Fun Nuggets Breaded Shaped Chicken Patties.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "They are real chicken so they are really good!" in 1 review
  • "I didnt expect much from these nuggets because they're frozen and well frozen food always has a weird taste to me but they're okay I wouldn't say they're amazing but they arent bad either." in 1 review
  • "Tyson fun shapes has been a long time favorite in this house." in 1 review
Samantha H.
These chicken nuggets are delicious and good for everyone to eat. They are easy to prepare as you can micros them or put them in the oven. They are great for kids and adults as well!
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Tyson Fun Nuggets Breaded Shaped Chicken Patties my daughter loved these nuggets. She is a super picky eater, so it's nice to know that these have no added hormones or steroids. And it's all white meat chicken.
Maggie K.
Buford, GA
Remember eating these as a kid, so yummy! Enjoyed having mine with ketchup. They are healthy for being real chicken. I have not had them in awhile, but may try them again. Great value!
Haley G.
Meh. I do not prefer Tyson nuggets because they are loaded with preservatives and the texture is a turnoff as well. The shapes are cute and appealing to kids but there are so many better options out there.
Tara S.
Pr Du Sac, WI
I bought these thinking my kid would like them but after serving them once she ate one and refused to even try them after that. they are spring and the corners get really crusty and hard. we don't like them and wont buy them. sticking with the honey fingers
Paula G.
These were the best my nephew and I who's is not only 6 yrs old but he just loves the taste of them and he not only enjoys that but he love the shapes of the dinosaurs. I also love how they give my family appreciation for the who made this for us. Just extraordinary.
Teresa B.
I got these for my son. He was only 18 months old at the time so I don't think he really noticed that they were dinosaurs, but they were easy for him to grip. I expected just to let him eat them, but they were so good that I ate a bunch too. They are real chicken so they are really good!
Marta G.
I didn't expect much from these nuggets because they're frozen and well frozen food always has a weird taste to me but they're okay I wouldn't say they're amazing but they aren't bad either. The shapes are great for kids.
Tracie M.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Tyson fun shapes has been a long time favorite in this house. They can be a great conversation starter with the little ones at lunch time. And, they have the same great taste as all the other Tyson nuggets.
Bettina B.
Richmond, TX
Our son loves these. He is 4 years old. The taste is pretty good. Texture is pretty good. I have found better but these are up there with the better ones we have tried!