Tyson Fun Nuggets

Whole grain breading and white meat chicken raised with no antibiotics ever means wholesome fun for your kids. Look for the No Antibiotics Ever seal on pack.

Does the shape of the chicken nugget make it taste better?
For the WIN: Does the shape of the chicken nuggets really matter? #dinosaurfun #InfluensterAwards2020 Tyson Fun Nuggets
ArrE these better than Dino one ?
Start your review of Tyson Fun Nuggets!
Product Highlights
They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun.in reviews
My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are deliciousin reviews
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Tyson Fun Nuggets uploaded by ketzi T.
My kids love them, they're easy to prepare and enjoy, dinosaurs are part of their day, so it's always good to have fun chicken nuggets. #Tyson
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Tyson Fun Nuggets uploaded by Nicola P.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are one of my son’s Favorite nuggie options! The T-Rex & Stegosaurus shapes are Super Fun & they crisp up nicely in the over or the microwave!! #nuggiesforthewin #dinopride #InfluensterEats Tyson Fun Nuggets
Leah M.
Las Vegas, NV
My children and teenagers love fun nuggets. They for some reason taste different from the regular chicken nuggets....or maybe they are just crispier. Either way, fun nuggets are a staple in our freezer.
sofia V.
Rochester, NY
my kids like it..i like because taste very good..the prices is also fine..............i just buy like two time
shaniece W.
Flint, MI
Best chicken nuggets ever ! I get them all the time for me and my little sister the taste amazing and not like the fake nuggets that look brown inside
Hannah S.
Tyson Fun Nuggets uploaded by Hannah S.
Fun for the whole family! Keeps us going with a perfect amount of protein and fun! tyson fully cooked chicken Tyson Fun Nuggets nuggets
Amanda S.
Aurora, CO
Tyson Fun Nuggets uploaded by Amanda S.
Dinosaur nuggets are my families favorite. I really enjoy how thick these nuggets are with a crispy but thinner breading. Which I prefer. They are around $8 and usually go on sale often, I think these have a great seasoned flavor and are still juicy after being cooked in our Power Air Fryer XL. 360 degrees for 8 minutes if you have one, I suggest trying these nuggets.
Tara O.
Mesa, AZ
I love these they are fresh and made with white meat the price isn't to high for what you get. They're an easy snack or meal to just pop in the oven then eat! You can have a little or a lot it's up to you!
Angela D.
Otsego, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this brand, and all of their products. However these in particular 'Dinos', are a must-have and go to in our home. My 2 youngest, 4 & 2 yr old girls love playing with their dinner! It's a healthy & quick solution to battles at dinner!
Caralynne K.
St Petersburg, FL
These fun nuggets are a life savor for a quick lunch/dinner for my kids. This $5 bag of nuggets is something that is always on my shopping list when I go to the store. I wouldn't change anything about them either.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha C.
il y a 4 ans
Lisa S. il y a 7 mois
I haven't had them. I will pick them up. Do you enjoy them?