BY TYSON #3 in Chicken

Whole grain breading and white meat chicken raised with no antibiotics ever means wholesome fun for your kids.

Look for the No Antibiotics Ever seal on pack.

Allergens

• soy
  • wheat

Ingredients: Chicken breast with rib meat, water, textured soy protein concentrate, salt, sodium phosphates, spice extractives. BREADED WITH: bleached wheat flour, water, modified food starch, yellow corn flour, wheat flour, salt, dextrose, leavening (sodium aluminum phosphate, sodium bicarbonate), spice, extractives of paprika and turmeric, oleoresin turmeric, natural flavor. Breading set in vegetable oil.

How to Cook:

Conventional Oven - Preferred method

1. Preheat oven to 350°F.

2.  Place frozen nuggets on baking sheet.

3.  Heat 9 to 11 minutes.

Microwave

1. Arrange frozen nuggets on microwave safe plate.

2.  Heat on HIGH:

5 nuggets for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes

10 nuggets for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes

15 nuggets for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes

Do not overheat

3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.

Appliances vary.  Heating times approximate.

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I lik...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Br...1 Answers
Tyson Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Erin C.
Is it just me or do these taste better than the normal tyson chicken nuggets? I mean they are just adorable and super easy to cook. I prefer the oven to the microwave or they get a little soggy. Perfect no time to make anything dinner.
Corin Z.
No matter how old you are, you love yourself some Dino nuggets! Really affordable and easy to make, you can even cook them in the microwave if you’re in a hurry. I would recommend to others and was very satisfied. Also I bought at Walmart.
Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
We love Dino nuggets as we call them in our house. They are super easy and quick to make. They even taste good when you put them in the microwave! Packaging is nice, would like the bag to have a ziploc close but it’s okay that it doesn’t.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
These are garbage. Tyson treats their animals horribly and the poor quality of the meat shows it. It’s super affordable, but it tastes horrible and you’re supporting animal cruelty while you’re at it. Don’t purchase this product!
Jasmine p.
Independence
These are so fun for kids and adults. They taste really good as well. Tyson is a pretty good brand. The chicken is delicious and so juicy! I love when food can be fun.
Shannon T.
South Easton, MA
I eat these as a college student and I like them! I’m sure kids probably would too haha. Easy to make and find in stores. Decent prices depending where you get them. Would recommend to people that want something fun and fast!
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
I have mixed reviews about these. I personally do not like them. They taste bland and it’s hard to cook them without them going soggy. It takes like about 20 more minutes just to make sure they don’t have some soggy spots. I rotate them and they still stay soggy. Now my kids on the other hand love these and will eat a whole bag for dinner. I have 3 teens and they just gobble these down with some fries. That is the only reason I buy them.
Molly P.
My 1 year old love eating this. It's easy, just pop it in the oven or microwave and within a few minutes it's done. A quick and easy appetizer and it is also tasty. I enjoy it with ketchup or ranch. Mm, so bomb.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
These are...okay. I like crispy nuggets & I especially love a good McD nugget, but I also like just throwing some in the oven at home. The bag says to cook for about 11min, but I usually have to cook them for about 30min to get them crispy how I like them. Sometimes they taste really great & sometimes they are only okay. But, as a snack to have in the house, this is my favorite brand of frozen chicken nuggets.
kayla🐱 A.
I am 21 years old and this is still the only frozen chicken nuggets that I will eat. They’re soooo good as well as super cute. They bring back memories that’s for sure. They’re a little expensive though.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.