BY TYSON #21 in Chicken

100% all natural, made with white meat chicken. Simplify meal time with this healthy addition to your favorite recipes.

Ingredients: Boneless, skinless chicken breasts with rib meat, water, contains 2% or less of the following: black pepper, caramelized sugar, chicken broth, corn starch, garlic powder, natural chicken flavor, natural flavor, onion powder, salt, sugar.

How to Cook:

Skillet

1.  Heat frozen strips in nonstick skillet on MEDIUM for 3 to 5 minutes or until warm.

Microwave

1. Center frozen strips on microwave safe plate.

2. Heat strips covered on HIGH:

1/2 cup for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes

1 cup for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes

1 1/2 cups for 2 to 3 minutes

Do not overheat

Appliances vary.  Heating times approximate.

• As a college student, easy to make meals are a must and q...2 Answers
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
I am absolutely disgusted by the Grilled and Ready Chicken Breast Strips. They are fatty, mushy and full of gristle. Today's portion, which I attempted to eat for lunch, included a large bone. The flavor and consistency is terrible. I had MUCH higher standards for Tyson chicken products.
Amanda D.
Hickory, PA
I really like this chicken. It’s so easy to cook and it’s very convenient. I only buy it if I have a coupon because it’s kind of expensive. Has a really good taste to it. I recommend this product to others.
Kayla D.
Easley, SC
These are my absolute favorite grilled chicken strips. I’m really picky about my frozen chicken as many options have a funny taste to me. Not Tyson! Always delicious and super easy to heat up either on the stove or in the microwave. I use them as protein sources for salad, additions to pasta, or in homemade fajitas. Very versatile and worth the extra price over other brands.
member-ef431
Used to love getting these strips but it seems the new norm is fatty mushy pieces of grey chicken bits. I shouldn't have to clean precooked skinless boneless chicken.
April C.
Ironton, OH
I love to eat salads for lunch, throughout the week. I also like to have meat with my meals. This product allows me to throw together an #incredible eating experience for my little thirty minute lunch. It tastes #fresh. It is not fatty. Doesn't require heating. Simply perfect for me. The only thing I don't like is that it needs to be eaten quickly, within a work week. However, that also means that it isn't overly saturated to keep longer. #healthgoals #tyson [product:tyson-grilled-&-ready-chicken-breast-strips--48-oz.-bag]
Christina S.
Marlboro, NJ
These are a staple for me now! As a college student I'm always going so I don't really have time to make myself a delicious healthy meal. Because of these I'm able to in minutes! They're delicious, healthy, and easy on the wallet if you buy them from a big box store. I use them for all types of dishes... whether it be in a salad, in a pasta, as the main dish, etc.
KeKe J.
Dixons Mills, AL
These a easy an quick to cook. They are very good an you can use them in a lot of dishes. I mostl use them in salad !! no season needed just need to be cocked 😌 you will not be disappointed. You can get these from Walmart.
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
These are amazing! I normally buy a bag of these once a month, they taste very good, and are extremely easy to cook! I use them for chicken Alfredo, chicken salads, chicken wraps. They are definitely great to have around!
Megan E.
Clearwater, MN
Tastes good! Not as good as chicken I would make it as good myself but the point is I didn't have time to cook it myself so I bought it. I used it in a salad and it made for a great "healthier" lunch.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
These tasted way better then I thought they would. They had good flavor and I like that I can add it to rice or a tortilla or just eat it plain. I eat these when away at college all the time
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
As a college student, easy to make meals are a must and quite hard to find when price is a factor too. I can't wait to try these - what stores can I find them at?