BY TYSON

Tyson Fully Cooked Citrus Roasted Chicken Entre Kit makes it easy to prepare a wholesome and flavorful meal. Our frozen meal kit contains chicken made with no antibiotics ever, as well as a citrus-garlic glaze and fried garlic crisps. With 35 grams of protein per serving, our protein-packed meal kit takes only 12 to 15 minutes to prepare. Simply cook according to the directions and serve with warm rolls and your favorite vegetable for a quick and delicious weeknight dinner.

Servings per interior container: 2

Seasoning or marinade: Seasoning blend

Contains: Wheat

Bone cut type: Boneless

State of Readiness: Prepared, heat and serve

Features: No added antibiotics, no artificial flavors

Servings: 2, Exact

Heidi W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly we tried this tonight and I was very dissatisfied. The chicken before hand didn't meet my satisfaction. I cooked it and it looked ok. We tried it and I felt sorry for the rice. Tyson needs to think about redoing this or just pulling it off the shelf. We threw it away. Not worth the money and time.
suzanne s.
Houston
This was not enjoyable. I thought the chicken had a weird texture. I also found the garlic chips tasted funky. Very disappointed.