Tyson

Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips
1959 Reviews
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
These are supposed to be strips, you can see how big they are next to a quarter! Expensive, not good, nothing that looked like a strip.
5 / 5
These chicken strips are so good. The seasoning and the crispiness is perfect. Just pop them in the air fryer for a few minutes and they make a quick delicious meal. Add fries or mashed potatoes and you’re good to go!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
The juiciest and memorizing tenders! Once you have your first bite, you crave for more… they are so good and excellent quality! Consistency at its best!
5 / 5
The Tyson Crispy chicken tenders are very tasty! My family loves to eat them as is, toss with sauce, or add to a salad. We like to put ours in the air fryer and it is delicious. The price has gone up which is unfortunate but taste is good.
5 / 5
Tyson crispy chicken strip are delicious when cooked in a airfryer. They are crispy but moist in the middle.the price is worth the product..also taste homemade.. I recommend this product.
5 / 5
We love using these chicken strips to top off a salad or in a chicken wrap. They crisp up in 10 minutes in the air fryer. The quality of the meat is good, no gristle. Stays crispy even when tossed in buffalo sauce. Costs less than $9 a bag & with 8 servings in the bag it’s an affordable product.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I bought it last month, but I not really like it... my kids didn't like also. I will not buy it again.. not recommend for this.. find some one else...
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I bought these Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips at Walgreens. I eat them as a snack. They are nice size strips. And quite tasty.I dip mine in different sauces.
5 / 5
My 11 year old daughter really likes these right now. She loves how they taste. She likes the crunchy texture too. Cooking instructions are clear and easy. I like that they have air fryer instructions too. I really only buy these when they are on sale though. They are pretty pricey for the amount you receive.
5 / 5
Very easy to make and quick to make! It’s tasty and I definitely will buy this again! It wasn’t costly and I wish it came in a family size! My family eats it up whenever I make these!