Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips (Parmesan Herb)

by Tyson

All-white meat chicken wrapped in Italian seasonings and no-preservative ingredients like Romano and Parmesan cheeses gives your family the meal they want.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips (Parmesan Herb)!
Elba K.
Niceville, FL
All about this brand is good, is the opinion of my kid at least, he loves this brand, eats and enjoys these strips, very easy and fast to cook.
Ashley W.
Spring Branch, TX
These Parmesan crusted chicken strips are delicious ! I love too doo then in ranch ! Tyson is a brand my family and I have stuck with for a while ! They never disappoint!
Michele L.
Bakersfield, CA
Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips (Parmesan Herb) uploaded by Michele L.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are tasty!! I like to cook them in the oven and then make Caesar wraps with romaine, Caesar dressing, and shredded Parmesan. So good! These would also be good for an easy chicken parm!
Amy C.
My family really loves when I make this chicken for them. It's a good crisp like breading on the chicken and my son always asks for more. I definitely need to stock up on this easy to make dinner item.
Shantoria B.
Bimble, KY
Love love love. Cooking is my favorite but on lazy days these are my favorite! My boys approve and they are normally nugget kids only!
Heather S.
Kent, OH
Love these quick and easy to make! My kids love them on subs! We use ham cheese bbq sauce lettuce and these chicken strips and they are amazing! Sometimes they eat them alone and would definitely recommend they taste good!
lorryn B.
Seminole, FL
Delicious, family friendly, super easy meal that even picky eaters will love. If you ever need a quick and easy meal this will do the trick. Only downside is that it’s not super healthy
Nicole M.
Union City, CA
These parmesan crusted chicken were super delicious nice and breaded, full of flavor. Will definitely buy again
Belisa R.
I eat with salad , mashed potatoes, rice, alone, easy to heat, my grandkid of 6 put on airfryer when he is hungry, he cook for him and cousin of 3
Erin N.
Pittsburgh, PA
These were chicken breasts, not tenders. Huge, mostly breading. I put them and the oven and then they went directly into the garbage. My garbage disposal boyfriend wouldn't even touch these. I would say less than half was actual non fatty meat.

Looking for your answer?