Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips 40 Oz Bag uploaded by Brookđź–¤ W.Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips 40 Oz Bag uploaded by Irion W.

BY TYSON #22 in Chicken

No preservatives. see more...

• Does anybody no of a good recipe that would go good with ...4 Answers
  • Chicken or beef Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips 40 Oz Bag J...3 Answers
Patricia G.
Hialeah, FL
One of my favorite brands for chicken is Tyson you can see the quality of the chicken when you eat it it's good and juicy not dry at all I'm in college so I'm always on a rush so these are perfect whether I microwave them or bake them always made to perfection it's good
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
I think I really enjoyed these chicken tenders! They were easy to cook and they had a great taste. The price was good. I cooked the whole bag for a family of 3 and we almost ate them all. The only thing is that I may have left them in the oven a little longer because they were crispy, but I would have liked a little more crisp. That is my person preference though. I would buy these again!
Gaby G.
Brownsville, TX
My favorite brand of chicken is Tyso, I usually buy them whenever I need to make a quick meal. The chicken is really good and it is so easy to cook or heat up. The chicken has a good tarse and it is so juicy and good with any type of dressing. I totally reccomend them.
joy t.
Euless, TX
I love these. This is the only chicken my daughters will eat. It is super delicious and I guess, fairly healthy. I buy them at Target for a pretty reasonable price
nashaly H.
Reading , PA
They are so good I love making them for dinner when you don't want to season meat you can just pull them out the freezer make them or Friday and you're all set and ready to go.
Sarah M.
As a college student, I'm always looking for something easy to cook in the microwave for a short amount of time. This does the trick! Plus they are super filling which is good. The only complain I have is sometimes it doesn't cook fully according to the directions, but it's not hard to add a few more minutes myself.
Courtney S.
I can't say these are favorite Tyson product; however, it isn't the worst. It does have a good taste, but it is entirely too hard in my opinion. Every bag I have ever purchased contained 3-5 pieces with little to no chicken, just breading. I do like the taste, so that is why I gave three stars. I just think Tyson has better products than this.
Britt D.
Knox, PA
My favorite brand of chicken is Tyson there chicken is always so juicy and taste there easy to just though in to the oven my brothers even like them and there very picky eaters I would most definitely recommend
cierra s.
Harrisburg, PA
I LOVE THESE! If I don't know what to eat I always pop a few of these in the oven. They go perfectly with Hidden Valley Ranch sauce or a rich Honey Mustard. The only downfall is the cost of for a bag. I feel like it is a lot of money for any of Tyson's products.
Ashley C.
This is one of my favorite brands to buy for chicken tenders. Add a side dish and your dinner is served! Also, they taste much better when heated in the oven as opposed to the microwave!
jamie b.
Wildomar, CA
Does anybody no of a good recipe that would go good with these for like dinner
yasmin d.