BY TYSON

White meat chicken raised with no antibiotics ever, fully cooked and fully crispy.

Look for the No Antibiotics Ever seal on pack.

Allergens

• wheat

Ingredients: Boneless, skinless chicken breast strips with rib meat, water, rice starch, salt. BREADED WITH: Wheat flour, water, salt, corn starch, spices, brown sugar, dried garlic, extractives of paprika, and spice extracts. Breading set in vegetable oil.

How to Cook:

Preferred method

Conventional Oven

1.  Preheat oven to 400°F.

2.  Place frozen strips on baking sheet.

3.  Heat 18 to 20 minutes.

Microwave

1.  Arrange frozen strips on microwave safe plate.

2.  Heat on high

1 strip for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes

2 strips for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes

3 strips for 3 minutes

Do not overheat.

3.  Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.

Appliances vary.  Heating times approximate.

Air Fry Instructions:

1. Load the Air Fryer tray with a single layer of Crispy Strips to cover the bottom of the tray (approximately 8-12 pieces).

2. Set the Fryer for 360ºF and 12 minutes.

3. The Crispy Strips will be hot – handle and remove carefully.

Enjoy.

• Does anybody no of a good recipe that would go good with ...4 Answers
  • Chicken or beef Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips Johnsonvill...3 Answers
Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips
  • "They are flavorful and have just the right amount of crispiness." in 1 review
Whittney S.
Louisville, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
Super good, super easy and not pricey! That's what every busy mother of two needs for an "oh my gosh practice ran late, and it's almost bedtime!" meal. If you want to keep those "just in case" meals in the freezer, this is a good one to have!
Vanessa D.
Lawndale , CA
How can you not love these? I actually get a large bag at Costco for about $12. The tenders are large & meaty. The seasoning is perfect. Cooking them in the oven for 25 minutes cooks them absolutely perfect. Crispy but the chicken is still juicy. Yum!
Marquita S.
Richmond
These strips are great to have on hand. Just pop them in the oven for a few minutes and you have a snack. There made with white meat and taste delicious. I would recommend Tyson Chicken Strips.
Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
My favorite!! We buy Tyson chicken tenders and nuggets, but these are the BEST. Perfect chicken to breading ratio (not that the others aren't .) They have such good flavor, my husband agrees, these are the best. They will always be in Stock here!
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
I think I really enjoyed these chicken tenders! They were easy to cook and they had a great taste. The price was good. I cooked the whole bag for a family of 3 and we almost ate them all. The only thing is that I may have left them in the oven a little longer because they were crispy, but I would have liked a little more crisp. That is my person preference though. I would buy these again!
Gaby G.
Brownsville, TX
My favorite brand of chicken is Tyso, I usually buy them whenever I need to make a quick meal. The chicken is really good and it is so easy to cook or heat up. The chicken has a good tarse and it is so juicy and good with any type of dressing. I totally reccomend them.
Ryley D.
Herculaneum, MO
Love these chicken strips. Great taste and feels way more like non-frozen quality than other brands by far. Super easy to prepare for meals and fast to cook. Good value. Only problem is sometimes strips are more nugget sized but not a big deal, i just make more.
Serena P.
Victoria , TX
I usually don't prefer chicken strips, but I love this brand! It's very delicious, especially added with a little bit of ranch, and it's so easy to make! You can make a couple for a lit snack or make a lot to make a meal!
Danielle E.
These are very good. The only thing is most of them come with big nasty tendons. I have to sit there and pick through the strips to look for 'good' parts with all meat
Amy B.
Milwaukee, WI
My husband and I are both in our 30s but we purchase and eat the crispy chicken strips on a regular basis. They never really get as crispy as I would like in the oven, but I still feel like they're a better quality than a lot of other frozen chicken products out there. I know that they're packaged by weight, but I really wish there was more consistency in the size of pieces in the bag. We've had some bags with 10+ smaller strips, and we've had bags with 5 gigantic strips. It won't stop us from buying them, but it is annoying.
jamie b.
Whittier, CA
Does anybody no of a good recipe that would go good with these for like dinner
yasmin d.