Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips

You’ve tasted crispy, but these Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips are crispy…er. And really, the ‘er’ is the tastiest part. See for yourself. *No artificial ingredients, minimally processed

Chicken or beef [product:tyson-crispy-chicken-strips-40-oz-bag] Johnsonville Beef Summer Sausage
Does anybody no of a good recipe that would go good with these for like dinner
Start your review of Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips!
Product Highlights
They are flavorful and have just the right amount of crispiness.in reviews
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,042 reviews
Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips uploaded by Shevon H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids really like these. I’m not a big fan of these personally but my children love them. Not sure how much they are as we were gifted these by a family member who bought them from Walmart.
Cristy Dmz D.
Arlington
Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips uploaded by Cristy Dmz D.
Love this ones, there so good and its so easy to cook them☺️💕💕💕 just i don’t recommend eat this every single day its not really healthy.......if you want something healthy u can try the one that is just chicken breast and of course i would buy this again☺️☺️☺️ Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips
carrie B.
Gaston, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these and so does my children a nice easy lunch or supper idea. The breading on this chicken is amazing it's like going to a nice restaurant. Just pop them in the oven for a little bit of time and saves big on money! I would buy this product again.
sofia V.
Rochester, NY
They are my children's favorites easy to make. Their flavor is juicy, they do not feel like they are lame ... I recommend them ... 100%
Yeishalie R.
Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips uploaded by Yeishalie R.
Amazing j realllllh love it. My kids have a blast. Making this with me. They never comparing to the ones at restaurants it’s really great
Sarah S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Purchased at: Target
I know lots of people love these. They are nicely crispy which I love. But I do not like how much black pepper or chili in it. I am very sensitive towards hot spices and they cause me to cough. It is just not enjoyable to me. I do not like it. I am sure I’d like it if it wasn’t for the spiciness.
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids really love these chicken strips! They are a little pricey, but for the taste they were well worth it. These strips are very tasty and we will continue to purchase these for the kiddos in the future!
Madchen K.
Poughkeepsie, NY
These are my absolute favorite chicken finger. They’re good however you heat them up! I particularly like to deep fry them to get them even crispier!
Dawn W.
Torrington, CT
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I absolutely love this trips better because you only need a few to get full you don't have to use near as many but I mean I guess yes you get more chicken nuggets in the bag but when it comes to the strips you get more flavor they're not as phony you know what I'm saying
Q Q.
Mcallen, TX
The chicken strips are really soft and the flavor is so good , a quick dinner and you just put in the oven !!