Tyson Country Fried Steak

by Tyson

The southern staple, fully cooked and full of country flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tyson Country Fried Steak!
Misty  C.
Smithville, MS
These are so so tasty!! Just throw them in the oven & slap them on a bun, we love mayo & onions on ours too. Just throw some fries in the oven at the same time, easy, fast, very tasty meal!!
Jenna B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Tyson Country Fried Steak uploaded by Jenna B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tyson Country Fried Steakare a great alternative for when you want a great tasting meal but without all the effort. You can cook them in the oven or cook them on the stovetop. And we usually make mash potatoes, gravy, and corn with it to make a full meal. They taste great.
Brookelynn  B.
Aransas Pass, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
This has such a yummy taste and super easy fo make. Good for lunch or dinner and goes good with alot of differnet sides.
cindy V.
Hornersville, MO
I like some chicken fried steak but this one is to thin to me butnot a bad taste and its convient when i need to fix a meal in a hurry and although im not much for it my kids love it with gravy on top
Alysha R.
Glade Hill, VA
So good I love to have this with gravy and biscuits and mashed potatoes it's amazing
Mary U.
Wellford, SC
Very good! Would recommend to others. One brand I prefer. Very tasty and good quality.
Carlos S.
PuertoRico
Delicioso ! Es fácil y rápido de preparar para todos en casa ! Es sabroso y puedes acompañar con tu complemento favorito.
Samantha J.
east harrison ave.
This stuff is great, easy to make and the kids love it! I have busy days and when I'm in need of a break, Tyson has me. The kids love them and I'm happy!
Denise S.
Williamsburg, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
The country fried steak is really good as long as you deep fry them if you bake them they don't turn out as well they're not as juicy and they're not as crispy but other than that they are great put your gravy on top of them Yes I would buy them again I would recommend them to anyone
Jaelin C.
the easiest and best meal! Takes less than 15 mins , and they test great! Tyson is the best

Looking for your answer?