BY TYSON #40 in Chicken

Tyson® Chicken Wings make the best additions to your game time meal. 100% All Natural, no artificial ingredients, minimally processed. Chicken raised with no added hormones or steroids. see more...

Camille V.
These are perfect for either grilling, baking, or frying! They fill up my family of 4 with a side or two, but I’d definitely pick up more than one if you’re having more people than that! Definitely my go-to brand (unless there’s a sale of course!)
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
I was very disappointed on how much these shrank when I made them for our Superbowl Party. They tasted great and stayed moist but shrunk by about 40% giving us baby wings 😕
Briana J.
Tyson chicken is usually better than the store brands. I have found however that it does tend to get a strange flavor when frozen then thawed even when stored properly
Chicken wings are very clean. It taste good deep fry or baked or stuff. My fovrite part of the chicken. They pack it great and always use good wings no broken ones.
I use vermicelli noodles with green onions mixed with eggs and stuff inside the wings then put salt and pepper and bake. Delicous!
Ty-jaria j.
Tyson chicken wings are the best !!! Especially when you bake them. You can get them from almost everywhere, shoprite, walmart, aldi, you name it !
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
I love this chicken. It's my go to chicken and my family loves it. Fried or baked it's great for dinner. I would try it out definitely.
Jessica P.
Saint Paul, MN
You can go wrong with any of this!! I love chicken and this chicken never does me wrong ❤️Tyson® Chicken Wings
Cindy C.
Huntington Pk, CA
Best wings! Fried or baked they ate perfect! Add a little bit of seasoning and bake them for a perfect snack.
Rachel R.
Perfect for any game day or BBQ party! Add your favorite sauce for finger licking good wings!
Beverly R.
Killeen, TX
Fresh products. Always good quality. Gray texture. No cons excellent. Love the product
Amber T.
Plant city, FL
Are these a good brand to get? I usually just bake the wings I get and get them really crispy! Always open to trying new product though
Evelyn H.
Is this better than the other chickens that you just have to put in the oven ?