Tyson® Chicken Wings uploaded by SUMMER R.Tyson® Chicken Wings uploaded by Kristin H.

BY TYSON #91 in Chicken

Tyson® Chicken Wings make the best additions to your game time meal. 100% All Natural, no artificial ingredients, minimally processed. Chicken raised with no added hormones or steroids. see more...

Rachel R.
Perfect for any game day or BBQ party! Add your favorite sauce for finger licking good wings!
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
I was very disappointed on how much these shrank when I made them for our Superbowl Party. They tasted great and stayed moist but shrunk by about 40% giving us baby wings 😕
Briana J.
Tyson chicken is usually better than the store brands. I have found however that it does tend to get a strange flavor when frozen then thawed even when stored properly
Kaymo B.
I love this chicken. It's my go to chicken and my family loves it. Fried or baked it's great for dinner. I would try it out definitely.
Cindy C.
Huntington Pk, CA
Best wings! Fried or baked they ate perfect! Add a little bit of seasoning and bake them for a perfect snack.
Beverly R.
Killeen, TX
Fresh products. Always good quality. Gray texture. No cons excellent. Love the product
Michaela M.
Columbus, OH
Tyson is always a trusty source for meat. Great to marinate or fry up or at a bbq
Chicken wings are very clean. It taste good deep fry or baked or stuff. My fovrite part of the chicken. They pack it great and always use good wings no broken ones.
I use vermicelli noodles with green onions mixed with eggs and stuff inside the wings then put salt and pepper and bake. Delicous!
Ingrid S.
El Paso, TX
These chicken wings are fresh and delicious. I always buy this brand for quality and taste.
Victoriya L.
I really enjoy using chicken in preparing my salads. It's very fast and tasty. My child appreciated the taste of this chicken.