BY TYSON #71 in Chicken

Tyson® All Natural Chicken Wing Sections.
5 lb bag.
Ice glazed.
Contains up to 12% natural* chicken broth tenderness & juiciness guaranteed*.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
*No artificial ingredients, minimally preserves product. see more...

• Are these wings really sweet or do they barely have any f...1 Answers
  • How do you keep the chicken wings warm with out over cook...1 Answers
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
When you wanna get down in the kitchen!! These bad boys will do wonders. Always so tender and easy to work with. I make them for football sunday half buffalo and the rest sweet bbq! Always gone in mins
estefany h.
Union, NJ
This are my favorite wings. I have tried other brands and they are disgusting. this one's are amazing I just wish the ones that comes in boxes will have different flavors. I get them at cvs and they only have the spicy ones -_-
Pip S.
Denver, CO
Wednesday Wing Night! All-natural Tyson Chicken Wings are the perfect go-to when I'm needing a little spice in my life, I throw them in the deep-fryer and add some hot sauce when they're done and all I need is some ranch for a successful hump-day!
Sidney H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These are pretty good. Sometimes their a bit small. I love to prepare them by frying them and them putting them in hot wing sauce or honey bbq.
Nao N.
Champaign, IL
I bought a BBQ one and it was way too SWEET. I think it is preference, but if you like BBQ from Buffalo Wild Wings I might not recommend!
Ashlee C.
Chicago , IL
We go through so many of these in my house! The sauce is delish and they are a good app to have laying out before your actual meal.
Breanna N.
My daddy always buy these wings for special occasions or for everyone to eat at home for dinner. They taste good baked or fried.
Robin G.
Birmingham, AL
Perfect for a quick dinner meat. The thaw process is also quick. Very meaty. What I like, you add your own season to taste!
Zakkiyya G.
We have so many of these in my house. we go to the wholesale stores to buy these a lot. they're so good.
Dee D.
Gainesville, GA
These wings are great! They taste wonderful and are a quick way to have a good dinner.
Glenda M.
How do you keep the chicken wings warm with out over cooking them?
Monique B.
Knoxville, TN
Are these wings really sweet or do they barely have any flavor?