BY TYSON

Tyson® Honey BBQ Flavored Fully Cooked Chicken Strips.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school.
Resealable for freshness.
Chicken breast strip fritters with rib meat and honey BBQ seasoning.
Made with white meat.
0g trans fat per serving.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Does these burn easily since they're honey BBQ coated? 1 Answers
  • On average, how long can these be stored in a freezer bef...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these deep fried?4 Answers
Courtney C.
Roseville, MI
These are amazing! They taste so good. The only thing I don't care for is that the bags are small. Way too small. It's usually $8 ($6 on sale right now) and you get maybe two or three servings out of it.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I stock up on these! They’re so good!!! My daughter eats them alone, and I normally cut them up and toss them on my salads. They’re amazing!!! We go through a bag in less than two weeks!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
My kids and hubby love the honey BBQ flavored chicken nugget is a good flavor for everyone even the picky eaters here. I buy it at Target or Walmart it is Good value and a bit pricey but sometimes I can find it on sale and that's when I stock up. I would recommend it to anyone with a family and wants to get a quick meal on the table
Neia K.
Pittsburgh
It was pretty good but I like the regular chicken strips you guys offer. I suggest maybe a wing dust chicken strip that would be good. R preseasoned chicken strip. I purchased this at Walmart and that's my go to store most of the groceries I get from there
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my favorite foods for my children. Its so delicious. And fast and easy to make. It can be served with salad or rice. The best place purchased this product is at target. Buy it again when it's on sale
Kaitlyn W.
I am very picky about my food. I only eat chicken so it has to be amazing! They are alittle pricey and you barely get any but they taste amazing! I would recommend these to anyone that loves chicken! I have repurchase a ton of times!
Karli C.
Muncie, IN
Super quick and easy to make and taste great. We all love these and always get them. They taste great dipped in ranch. More pricey though about 10 a bag at my Walmart
Ruby T.
Bronx, NY
These are great with some French fries on the side the barbecue taste really good and they are very delicious. They have very good flavor. Sometimes the very big chickens come with nerves.
Kayti B.
Man when I get high and get the munchies I get weird and tell the group I want Tyson Honey Bbq wings or chicken strips because it's just become a natural craving for me now. Curse you, Tyson!
Toya A.
These are far yet my second favorite by Tyson all white meat chicken taste great! Usually I eat them with home style fries I just can't get enough of them I love them and most definitely would buy again!!!
April S.
Jackson, KY
Has anyone tried these deep fried?
Idesha F.
Brooklyn , NY
On average, how long can these be stored in a freezer before frost bite occurs? I am thinking about stocking up but do not want to go overboard.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
We like the BBQ, but what other flavors are available?
Ant C.
Longview, TX
Does these burn easily since they're honey BBQ coated?
Gabrielle L.
I saw these chicken strips today and was wondering if they taste good? Do they have a wet sauce or a dry rub flavor?