BY TYSON #19 in Chicken

Tyson® Honey BBQ Flavored Fully Cooked Chicken Strips.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school.
Resealable for freshness.
Chicken breast strip fritters with rib meat and honey BBQ seasoning.
Made with white meat.
0g trans fat per serving.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Does these burn easily since they're honey BBQ coated? 1 Answers
  • On average, how long can these be stored in a freezer before fros...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these deep fried?4 Answers
Tana C.
Bull Shoals, AR
Since I have been watching what I eat, and since I am also focusing on higher protein foods, this is one of those high protein foods that I enjoy. It's quick and easy and they have the perfect amount of BBQ sauce flavor. Great snack and also very filling. Easy to make, just pop in oven.
Naomi L.
San Jose, CA
These are delicious, my daughter is in love with these chicken strips. We always make sure we get these for her. She only eats them once a week though. She likes us to add some ranch on the side. She's 3 years old and commands me or my husband to add some ranch with salary.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I like how easy these are to just pop in the oven and cook. I have these ready to go in my freezer for a quick easy dinner. I like how crispy they are and the meat is tender. The slight sweet taste is not over powering and it goes well with different dipping sauces.
Cody P.
Puyallup, WA
I'm not a chicken wings fan but, I do like boneless chicken. Anytizers are perfect for a between meal hearty snack. These delightful creations have white meat chicken, very meaty and a crust of honey BBQ breading that is very special. I could not wait to taste them.
Jessica S.
Redding, CA
I love these chicken strips. We buy them about 2 or 3 times a month for those nights we want to just pop something in the oven. They actually taste really good and they don't take too long to make!
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Easy to make and taste great. You can serve with a side or just in a plate solo. Great for working parents, just opossum them in the oven and 20 minutes later you have a quick snack.
Karli C.
Muncie, IN
Super quick and easy to make and taste great. We all love these and always get them. They taste great dipped in ranch. More pricey though about 10 a bag at my Walmart
Kylar O.
Foodie Expert
Favorite Tyson chicken flavor out there right now! I love the honey BBQ flavor !! They get nice and crispy in the oven !! So good and good price !
Casey O.
Franklin, IN
I'm a chicken person lol. Definitely one of my favs! Soooo good! A bit pricey but it's still really good. Was purchased at Walmart
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Foodie Expert
My kids and hubby love the honey BBQ flavored chicken nugget is a good flavor for everyone even the picky eaters here. I buy it at Target or Walmart it is Good value and a bit pricey but sometimes I can find it on sale and that's when I stock up. I would recommend it to anyone with a family and wants to get a quick meal on the table
April S.
Jackson, KY
Has anyone tried these deep fried?
Idesha F.
Brooklyn, NY
On average, how long can these be stored in a freezer before frost bite occurs? I am thinking about stocking up but do not want to go overboard.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
We like the BBQ, but what other flavors are available?
Ant C.
Longview, TX
Does these burn easily since they're honey BBQ coated?
Gabrielle L.
Foodie Expert
I saw these chicken strips today and was wondering if they taste good? Do they have a wet sauce or a dry rub flavor?